Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clicking noise from rear wheel well

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi
I'm hoping someone can help. I'm getting a distinct click from in the area of rear wheel well near the rear seats.

I've taken out the back seats and narrowed it down to the area shown in the attached photo.

I had someone drive the car down my track whilst I lay in the back seat with my ear to it. It's not the blue cable track but sounds like the sheet metal behind it near where the seat bracket it ( or whatever is behind that)

Has anyone had anything similar?

I have a service request open with Telsa but they were a no show on my last mobile service appointment and now don't have any availability for another month.
1000028171.jpg

Hi
I'm hoping someone can help. I'm getting a distinct click from in the area of rear wheel well near the rear seats.

I've taken out the back seats and narrowed it down to the area shown in the attached photo.

I had someone drive the car down my track whilst I lay in the back seat with my ear to it. It's not the blue cable track but sounds like the sheet metal behind it near where the seat bracket it ( or whatever is behind that)

Has anyone had anything similar?

I have a service request open with Telsa but they were a no show on my last mobile service appointment and now don't have any availability for another month.View attachment 1040498

I'm experiencing something similar. I'd be interested to hear any developments