Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chicago service center experiences? Which one do you recommend?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which service center do you guys recommend in Chicago? Westmont, the one on grand street near the city or highland park? I have read these horror stories where the car has got damaged and parts have sustained cosmetic damages.

Both my front under lights and rear lights fog up like crazy and need to be replaced.

The Highland Park service center has been amazing and very helpful. Booking appointments through the app or online is very easy. Always received a loaner car when needed. I don't have any experience with other service centers so I can't compare.

Which service center do you guys recommend in Chicago? Westmont, the one on grand street near the city or highland park? I have read these horror stories where the car has got damaged and parts have sustained cosmetic damages.

Both my front under lights and rear lights fog up like crazy and need to be replaced.

I've already been there and done that.

If you go to westmont they will tell you that "That's how its supposed to be".

Hopefully that narrows your choices for ya.

It's a crapshoot. I've had highland park flat out deny obvious problems ("that sound is normal") that turned out to be major problems, e.g. AC compressor failing. I've had Chicago claim to look at stuff (autopilot error messages), but when I get the car back they haven't (and then mobile tech discovered I need the AP computer replaced -- for the second time!).

Good luck. Don't take no for an answer.

Last edited: