Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carbon Fiber Parts for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased a roadster that only had a carbon fiber roll bar. I wanted to add some carbon fiber parts. I tried to source parts from TMC parts listings, eBay, Facebook, Tesla, Medlock and Sons, Gruber Motors, Executive Motor works and other owners for the various original carbon fiber parts. I purchased a set of rear vents on eBay. Purchased a rear fin from Executive Motor works both parts needed to be refinished they were cloudy, common issue with original roadster carbon fiber parts. Planned to have them refinished to match new parts I bought. I provided information to one of the roadster shops in February of 2020 for one of the cross over parts suppliers for Roadster/Elsie parts. They purchased several parts for a custom build from that source. I Purchased and paid for 2.5 Lip and under door seals on October 1 and 2, 2020, the orders were never shipped. The final refund was sent end of December 2020. I have been working on several projects for my upgrade/update, including new parts with suppliers and fabricators to have some custom parts and custom carbon fiber parts made. Since I was unable to purchase any additional, original, or new carbon parts for the update/upgrade. I removed original parts from my car, purchased parts from deconstructed 945, sourced a few wrecked roadster parts and purchased some directly from Tesla. No parts or carbon fiber parts from Medlock and Sons were used to make any of the carbon fiber parts for my project can not speak for anyone else. If I had all the carbon fiber parts I certainly would not have had to gone out and sourced or had them made. I would have just installed them. The sources or fabricators I worked with or who carry the parts are all utilizing autoclaved processes’ utilizing prepreg carbon with UV finishes and resins. Check out internet if you want to learn the various options on how to make carbon fiber parts. I contacted five different roadster EV shops about working with the sources to carry the new parts for all current and future owners. Gruber Motors was the only shop that was interested or responded. I made intros between Gruber, the suppliers, and fab shops. They are working together to create an additional source-supply for DYI or upgrade projects as well as additional new parts for owners who prefer not to buy off the internet or install the parts themselves. There are additional options, additional parts, custom parts, and custom color options available. One of the shops also can provide less expensive hydro dip options for for forged or carbon weave as another option. There are additional parts in the pipeline as noted on the list below for my project. If someone has custom part in mind, please let me know I will be happy to get in one of their hands. Photos of part of first round of parts for my car, waiting my new end caps and center console. I am not selling the parts or getting a cut. I was blocked and removed from Tesla Roadster Owners Club Face book page. May be someone will go crazy with a colored matched or special weave set of carbon fiber for their car. Additional options for owners that is a lot easier than scouring posts for used or messed up parts.

Additional Owner Options. Owners can purchase from Gruber Motor, the listed web sites directly, or set up a One-time group buy All the suppliers fabricators said they would offer a one-time group buy which would be 5 or more orders for each part. Steering wheels not included

TESLA ROADSTER. Tesla Roadster Steering Wheels Upgrade
Retail $599-1299.00 Custom Will need Core or send in original for upgrade.

Link Shop | Gruber Motors Shop Upgrades and or install (Has cores)

Link https://www.exoticcargear.com/vehicle/tesla/ Purchase. Need core.

Link Craft Customs (square. Site) Purchase or Hydro Dipping need core

Link Elise & Exige Carbon Fiber Parts – GregsRaceParts.com Purchase. Need core.

(*Parts Ready ** In Progress Round 3)

Standard Black and Silver Carbon gloss or matt.

Colored or custom patterns available with an up charge for anyone who wants a truly custom set up.

Black/Red Black/Blue Black/Yellow Black/Green Black/Orange Forged/Flake Custom Carbon Patterns.

Hydro dipping with Metallic base or Match Car color with Forged.

Here are Original Carbon Parts that Tesla Offered that that I was looking for

Door Sills with metal color finished plate (* Full Carbon Sills)

* Rear Fin

** 2.5 Front Lip Standard (** 2.5 V Pattern Lip)

* Brinicle

Double Din 2 Piece

Hood 3 Pieces

* Water fall end Caps left and right. This is where tesla added additional length LOTUS CAPS DO NOT FIT ROADSTERS

2.5 Center Console

2.5 Rear Diffusor

* Body Side Ducts

Lotus Elise/Roadster Cross Over GRP/Exoticcargear

* Single Din

* Air Bag Passenger Side Cover

* Steering Colum (it needs to be test fitted per Thomas)

* Dash

* Dash Veneer

* Side Mirrors Carbon Covers

Steering Wheel you will need yours or a core to do this up grade.

Non-Original Parts

* Door Pulls Handle

* Door Pull handle Covers.

* Double Din parts to convert from single din.

* Emergency Brake handle

* Charge Port Assembly

* Charge Port Cover

** 2.5 Rear Diffusor with Mesh instead of lover vents

* Steering Wheel Center Ring

* Steering wheel full Carbon Round

* Steering Wheel Customized

* Micro Rear View Mirror 3 options/With Mount fits roadster smaller easier to see looks better fits mount with G11 arm.

* Side Mirrors Carbon Fiber.

* Carbon Stocks Side Mirrors

* Aluminum Stocks Side Mirrors

* Carbon Licensee Plate Frame

* Short Carbon Fiber Op Lotus Top Fits Roadster

* Door inserts

** Taillight Housing
(Henry Sharp makes custom sets)

** Hood Vans 2 Pieces

3rd Round

Front Grill 2.5

Head light Buckets

2.5 Front Fins

Center Console Standard and V Pattern

Full Door inserts can be made.

Door Handle Pockets

Other Part Wish List?

Lighting up grades to go with carbon buckets and taillight housings.

I spoke with Visium in Italy he said he would do a Group Buy 200 euro off. I got my top last year.

20210609_082438.jpg
Resized_20210520_124341(3).jpeg

2021-04-27 00.59.54.jpg

Three rear view mirror options

Screenshot_20210602-072618_Google(1).jpg
Screenshot_20210602-072618_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210602-072618_Google - Copy.jpg

1.5/2.0 I Have not worked on those parts specific to 1.5/2.0 since I have 2.5.

Medlock& Sons Carbon offers fiber parts
1.5 Roadster Motor Fan Shroud
2.5 Rear Diffuser Kit
Door Sills Leather
2.5 Rear Winglets and Undertray
Carbon Fiber Hood Supports
Lower Door Seals
Door sills
Rear Trunk Spoiler
Body Side Ducts
Rear Diffuser
1.5 Lower Spoiler 1.5/2.0
Front Lip 2.5
Rear Diffuser
Hood Rails
Hood three and four parts sections
Coming soon Waterfall end caps and double din.