Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canceling shop order?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SabrToothSqrl

Dec 5, 2014
PA
i ordered floor mats and wheel caps from tesla. Got the order email. Won’t ship for 3-4 weeks.

Been emailing since the 23rd with no response, letting them know to cancel the order.

Does anyone have a phone number? FAQ only has email. I just want to cancel. Why is it so hard..?!

Thanks.

I made two orders in December and I haven't heard anything back. On the first order, they sent the wrong color and design. I immediately wrote back and sent pictures but didn't get a reply. A week later, I emailed again. No reply. A few days later, I placed a second order in an attempt to get the item before Christmas. While the first order was shipped out immediately (but was the wrong item), I've heard nothing about the second item. I'm out $520 so far and only have the one incorrect item to show for it. :(

Last edited:
i ordered floor mats and wheel caps from tesla. Got the order email. Won’t ship for 3-4 weeks.

Been emailing since the 23rd with no response, letting them know to cancel the order.

Does anyone have a phone number? FAQ only has email. I just want to cancel. Why is it so hard..?!

Thanks.

Good luck. I ordered, and paid for, two items in October. Nothing after the initial email response. I have sent 2 emails since cancelling the order and requesting a refund. Zero, zip, nada.

SabrToothSqrl

I still have not had success getting the online store to reply to my request for a return. Is this the kit you were looking for....

Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit

I bought this in anticipation of getting the Tesla winter tire kit. Those were backordered and so I went a different route (aftermarket). I am now left with this kit.

It is unused but opened (to determine if the caps fit the hub of my aftermarket wheel...they did not). If you are interested in purchasing the kit PM me. I will pay for the shipping.

SabrToothSqrl

I still have not had success getting the online store to reply to my request for a return. Is this the kit you were looking for....

I bought this in anticipation of getting the Tesla winter tire kit. Those were backordered and so I went a different route (aftermarket). I am now left with this kit.

It is unused but opened (to determine if the caps fit the hub of my aftermarket wheel...they did not). If you are interested in purchasing the kit PM me. I will pay for the shipping.
Lol. Just last night, I made the suggestion that we buy a lot of online product and then start shipping it out so that others don't have the long wait times. Now I see others are kind of offering to do the same. :)

Lol. Just last night, I made the suggestion that we buy a lot of online product and then start shipping it out so that others don't have the long wait times. Now I see others are kind of offering to do the same. :)

I just want my money back. My concern is when Tesla does decide to reply they will dispute the return because it is outside the 30 day return window.

It is incredibly annoying to have to wait so long for a reply. Tesla is a Teflon company.....any other company with their service history and performance would be torched. The damn product is so good and innovative that much is forgiven.

I just want my money back. My concern is when Tesla does decide to reply they will dispute the return because it is outside the 30 day return window.

It is incredibly annoying to have to wait so long for a reply. Tesla is a Teflon company.....any other company with their service history and performance would be torched. The damn product is so good and innovative that much is forgiven.
Thanks for the reminder about the 30 days. I'll have to contest the charges soon

SabrToothSqrl

Ahww man... I already ordered from tesla. And we know what a hassle canceling would be, else I’d have bought from you. Sorry. Next time!