Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most recently it was October 18-28. Narrowed to 22-29 now that I have a VIN.

Speaking to sales guy in Vancouver. There is a Red Plaid 21' black interior that is hitting inventory.
There will also be a 19 " wheel car hitting inventory that I just canceled today in Calgary. I took some pics.

Attachments

• 20211018_171139.jpg
    20211018_171139.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
  • 20211018_171103.jpg
    20211018_171103.jpg
    690.3 KB · Views: 51
My pick up scheduled for 21st 9am.. at ottawa.
I’m a first time tesla driver and today i rented a model 3 for the first time… and i was not pleased with the seating posture… i haven’t had a chance to drive the model s yet… but i’m very much concerned now about the seating position.. i currently drive an suv (gv80) and i’m afraid whether the ride quality is going to be bad….
I’m confused whether i should proceed with it or wait for the model x…

Is there significant difference in ride quality and seating posture when compared with model 3?

Anyone moved from an suv to model s plaid? what challenges you had…

And worst case scenario is it possible to trade the car back to tesla after few months if i don’t enjoy it..

My pick up scheduled for 21st 9am.. at ottawa.
I’m a first time tesla driver and today i rented a model 3 for the first time… and i was not pleased with the seating posture… i haven’t had a chance to drive the model s yet… but i’m very much concerned now about the seating position.. i currently drive an suv (gv80) and i’m afraid whether the ride quality is going to be bad….
I’m confused whether i should proceed with it or wait for the model x…

Is there significant difference in ride quality and seating posture when compared with model 3?

Anyone moved from an suv to model s plaid? what challenges you had…

And worst case scenario is it possible to trade the car back to tesla after few months if i don’t enjoy it..
You cannot compare comfort of GV80 to any Tesla. Model S is better then model 3 but you won’t be happy with the comfort and drive compared to a GV80, I have a GV80, model 3 and model Y….. I’m waiting for my model S long range.
My suggestion, test drive an older S and see, the new one is a little better with cooled seats and air suspension.
Again even my old GLE400 was no match for GV80 for comfort

Reactions: g0vz
Question for those who have already taken delivery: as it’s getting colder, have you tried using the yoke capacitive buttons with gloves on? Do you need special touchscreen gloves or will regular leather or cloth gloves work? When it gets real cold, I don’t want to have to take my gloves off to drive… thanks!

Reactions: Bitjockey
Question for those who have already taken delivery: as it’s getting colder, have you tried using the yoke capacitive buttons with gloves on? Do you need special touchscreen gloves or will regular leather or cloth gloves work? When it gets real cold, I don’t want to have to take my gloves off to drive… thanks!
There is a better way to avoid cold, move to Vancouver 😂😂
Cloth gloves should be fine, these are buttons not IPhone screen