Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blinker fluid, where do I fill on a Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As you can see from my avatar I'm a blinker fluid expert...but...I have an issue I need help with.
I just bought a bottle of blinker fluid and I don't know where to refill it on a Model X. I see the fill point for windshield washer fluid but I don't want to mix that with the blinker fluid.
Any help would be appreciated so I can maintain my expert certification. Serious replies only please ;) .

1687657635450.png

There a vacuum hidden above the battery which sucks the blinker fluid into the car. The car then automatically adds fluid to each individual blinker (This can also be done manually through a hidden menu ["Blinker Fluid" is the access code]). To access the vacuum the battery has to be removed, so it's advised to let a service center handle the work.

There a vacuum hidden above the battery which sucks the blinker fluid into the car. The car then automatically adds fluid to each individual blinker (This can also be done manually through a hidden menu ["Blinker Fluid" is the access code]). To access the vacuum the battery has to be removed, so it's advised to let a service center handle the work.
Tesla, they think of everything!

Wait, . . . What!?
I thought Tesla blinker fluid refilled itself over the air when the car updates. 😲

Back to the BMW I guess . . . JK . . . everybody knows the fluid lasts forever in a BMW. ;)
The reason that it lasts forever in new BMWs is that the oversized front grille provides superior cooling and keeps blinker fluid evaporative losses to virtually undetectable levels.

Reactions: MitchMitch