Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Average Wh/Mi by Month in Colorado 2023 Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was curious so I started tracking my Wh/Mi since I got my model Y a year ago. Just thought I would share, I included the average monthly temps as well. Not sure if these are good numbers or not. I went on only one really long road trip in May.

Reactions: Kupe
Doug, I don’t have much to add to this specific conversation, but I just wanted to tell you that you have had a massive impact on my career and, in turn, my life with your videos. I debated with myself for so long on buying your Canon T3i because I didn’t know at the time if I could afford the $40, but once I finally bought it, I watched it 4 or 5 times to really grasp it all.

I worked at a dead end job with no real skills and needed a way out. Your videos gave me the knowledge and confidence to try to make something out of myself.

Fast forward 10 years and now I am the Director of Videography at a D1 university and a lot of that is because of you. You’ve made a huge difference in my life Doug and I appreciate you so much.

Thanks for all you’ve done for me and for the video production community.

Not sure if these are good numbers or not. I went on only one really long road trip in May
From my limited driving of a couple of months in my MYLR, I'd say your numbers are good. I have yet to get better than 270 out of a charge. I would guess that most of your driving is in the city. Your May road trip is closer to what I get on every fill-up. Most of my driving is highway between my town and the local city at 65 mph. Thanks for posting your experience.