Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw this highlight reel on what presumable is the final release, it has learned a lot and seems incredibly stable, but it’s just one video
It is way better than I expected. But ignoring FSDs wide scale readiness, AP still is terrifying in random situations...random situations...not complicated ones. Just at random times if it decides it doesn't like how a car ahead made a right turn and is driving off into the sunset, it might just decide your face should be in the windshield

Reactions: DrGriz
Wow, so if we add it to an open order does that result in the price resetting to today's price or does that only apply when you make other changes (color, wheels, etc).
FSD is the only thing that does not reset price. You can add or remove it without calling in. It is a one-time thing. But if you add again after removing it, the price of your vehicle resets. One person on this board posted they added it by calling Tesla. Price went up so he immediately called back and got the change reversed. I had removed mine to save on annual sales tax and to make $200 cash back on my credit card. Now I can't add it, and my car will not come before 17th! I feel like a bought stock at the peak price and now I am under water. Oh well, that is life. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. But I never get wiser from my experience :rolleyes:

Let’s stay positive! This is the closest I’ve ever been to an edd window 😅 hopefully this weekend will bring good news! Preferably a shorter edd window or a vin I’m not too picky 😂
I lost my positivity in December....but I appreciate yours. I have heard from almost everyone who was initially on this thread or in Current Delivery Times who have received their cars that the wait is worth it...so I am holding on to that. I am trying to keep my "Inner Peace". Those who have been in Current Delivery Times for a while will recognize that mantra.

My EDD hasn’t changed since Thanksgiving still showing 1/20 - 2/17 with an 8/30 OD. I stopped by the Tesla showroom in Waikiki tonight while on vacation with the family and the dude working the place said he could look up my order and said it is scheduled to be built on 1/22. I haven’t pestered my SA or local shop in Carlsbad for updates, so I’ll take this info for what it’s worth.

My EDD hasn’t changed since Thanksgiving still showing 1/20 - 2/17 with an 8/30 OD. I stopped by the Tesla showroom in Waikiki tonight while on vacation with the family and the dude working the place said he could look up my order and said it is scheduled to be built on 1/22. I haven’t pestered my SA or local shop in Carlsbad for updates, so I’ll take this info for what it’s worth.
My SA told me the same date today