Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

audi etron gt rs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
etron sport sedan

am went to an audi dealership denver, sat in 3 etron gt and 2 etron rs models, did not see any etron suv...

after seeing the utube vids on the gt i reminisce of the days of my quattro turbo a6 - my favorite ice cars ever... well built and fast enuff... anyway the gt looks stunning in the passing lanes on the street... but in the showroom i grew weary of it fast...

exterior it s eye catching for sure... but up close and after long stares it grows a bit too close... but overall a stunner...

interior... where do i begin... compact ??? very sporty driving position and displays are cool... smaller than m3 i think...
driver door window is weird... lowest setting pops up 2-3" door closed... then drops outa sight when opened ???

so overall at 104k starting price i think i would regret buying an etron gt w range of 250mi...

audi are great but men tesla is just a beast...

If the upcoming A6 e tron is within a reasonable distance to its hype…I maybe foresee one in my garage in a couple of years, taking the place of my M3 (which is a very good car but I’m starting to tire of its compromises, all of which I went into eyes-open). But…that’s a good-sized “if”; we shall see.