Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alignment specs for 2020 LR AWD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have the correct wheel alignment specs for this car? And are there any tricks I need to know about before it goes to a Firestone shop for an alignment? (e.g. weight on driver's seat, something to hold down brake pedal?)

Thanks in advance!

Nothing, eh?

Okay, how about this: the vehicle has only about 1300 miles on it. Am I better off taking it to the Tesla SC and hoping they'll pay for the alignment (the camber seems pretty far off, just measured with a square), or should I go ahead and take it to Firestone and see about their lifetime alignment option?

OK, thanks. That's what I was afraid of.

FWIW a square isn't really an accurate way to measure camber, especially if you're measuring against the tire. If you're not seeing weird tire wear or having it pull badly in one direction I think you're probably looking for a problem that's not there. If you are truly concerned though, either buy a proper camber gauge or take it to an alignment shop and have them check it for you.