Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Air compressor/tire inflation question and recommendation...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like this one very much, it's relatively small and sleek and it's worked well for me for the past year or so. Aside from regular top-ups,I've been using it weekly for a tire on one of my older cars that has a very slow leak, as I've been too lazy to take in for a proper fix.

One full charge via USB C is enough to top up at least a couple of cars. The display is extremely large and easy to read, and the unit does have secondary functions as a flashlight and/or a USB-C power bank - but I don't think I got a very fast charge to my phone when I tried the latter.

Fanttik X8 APEX Inflator

I don't know how often this goes on sale, but I bought it for $80 to $90. I did spend a little more to get a convenient and high quality push-on Quick Connect hose to extend the supplied screw-on hose. This one is very good quality and seems to be one of the best on the market:

JACO Tire Inflator Hose

(Note that the male threaded end of this hose is too long to use directly in the output port of the Fanttik unit - it's fine if you use it to extend the existing hose, but you'll need to modify it if you want to use it directly.)

Last edited:
I like this one very much, it's relatively small and sleek and it's worked well for me for the past year or so. Aside from regular top-ups,I've been using it weekly for a tire on one of my older cars that has a very slow leak, as I've been too lazy to take in for a proper fix.

One full charge via USB C is enough to top up at least a couple of cars. The display is extremely large and easy to read, and the unit does have secondary functions as a flashlight and/or a USB-C power bank - but I don't think I got a very fast charge to my phone when I tried the latter.

Fanttik X8 APEX™ Tire Inflator

I don't know how often this goes on sale, but I bought it for $80 to $90. I did spend a little more to get a convenient and high quality push-on Quick Connect hose to extend the supplied screw-on hose. This one is very good quality and seems to be one of the best on the market:

JACO Lightning S2X Tire Inflator... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099SBMBJV?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
The links did not work for me.