Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

About to buy used 2018 Model 3 Long Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you have a tesla store by you, I would recommend driving down to it and asking someone in person to see if they can help you. No idea if they can, but they may be able to due something in person that a call center employee either cant, or wont.
Yes I agree. Talk with the store manager. A couple years ago we had an issue. Went to the Tesla Store. It didn't happen quickly but over a couple weeks the store manager I guess figured out who to talk to higher up or how to work the system and resolved our problems.

I agree with others saying just go with new. Regardless of the manufacturer, 48k + taxes for a car that has almost 70k miles just seems like a bad deal. You don't get to own a lease, but at least you're not stuck with a 2018 in three years that will likely be over 100k miles. I can't imagine you recovering as much as you're going to put into it in terms of DP and monthly principal + interest payments.

Personally, I'm leasing because the EV market is going to look very different in three years. New players entering and Tesla could have some offerings that may be more enticing and worth committing to with an actual loan.