Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Atomic Wheels thread for Model S 21+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This looks great! Can you take a picture from the rear and front to show tire poke? I wanted to see how flush it was with that setup. Thanks!
I finally got back in town and was able to get a few pics. Here are shots from the front and the rear. I tried to line up the pictures to be level with the lip of the fender. I am not sure how well it shows it but they are basically a tiny bit inset at the top and slowly transitioning to sticking out at the bottom.

Attachments

• IMG_2186.jpeg
    IMG_2186.jpeg
    753.8 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_2184.jpeg
    IMG_2184.jpeg
    384.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2187.jpeg
    IMG_2187.jpeg
    350 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2185.jpeg
    IMG_2185.jpeg
    785.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Love
Reactions: Atomic Wheels
View attachment 1008099

I received my AWzz wheels yesterday. Quality looks pretty good 👍🏽. Can’t wait to get my tires and post pictures of the final product. I’m very happy with the customer service, and followup to make sure it arrived as expected. This things are lightweight 🙌🏼
Thank you for posting the picture and first thoughts!

Looking forward to seeing [AWzz] on your Tesla :)

Hey Atomic Wheels. Are you going to offer a set of wheels with identical specs (width, offset, etc) as the Tesla Track Pack Zero G wheels? I believe they are 20x10s in front and 20x11s in rear. Not sure of offset. Hopefully as light as possible. Thanks!

Finally I swapped staggered 21" Arachnid to 20" square!
Rims definitely lighter than stock - confirmed by scale & @ss ;)

Aside from that I wanted to say thanks to Atomic Wheels for fulfilling my request on getting rims 20x10" (not 20x10.5" as per website).

View attachment 1009788
View attachment 1009789
Thank you for posting pictures and feedback. We are glad you're satisfied with your new set of [AW01]. Your Model S looks gorgeous!

Hey Atomic Wheels. Are you going to offer a set of wheels with identical specs (width, offset, etc) as the Tesla Track Pack Zero G wheels? I believe they are 20x10s in front and 20x11s in rear. Not sure of offset. Hopefully as light as possible. Thanks!
We don't plan to add this variant, but we are more than happy to make a custom set. The lead time will be up to 10 weeks and the set will be delivered straight to your door. We assure you that the set will be lighter, stronger, and cheaper than Tesla offers as forged wheels but in fact, those are alloy :)

You can find more details here: Custom Monoblock Forged Wheels Pre-Oder

Or feel free to give us a call at 214.225.8585 or send us an email at [email protected]

Last edited:
Valentine’s Day is here and it is time to buy gifs for your loved Tesla :)

14% discount on all designs that are in stock until 2/15/24. No code is needed, add a set to the cart and go to checkout to see the price.

In stock for Model S:

19x9.5" +35 / Satin Black
19x10.5" +40 / Satin Black
Staggered sets only

20x9.5" +35 / Satin Black
20x10.5" +40 / Satin Black
Staggered or square sets

21x9.5" +35 Front / Satin Black
21x10.5" +40 Rear / Satin Black
Staggered sets only

20x10.5" +40 / Satin Black

Let us know if you have any questions: