Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Refreshed Model S - Accessory Suggestions/Recommendations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I've been going to the Tesla store and some of the aftermarket Tesla vendors. I haven't had much luck finding interesting accessories to the refreshed MS. Reaching out to the community for recommendations.

Thus far, I've purchased the screen protectors for front and rear from ElonAccessories.com. I used their screen protector for my 2020 MY and have been very happy with the product quality and overall service/great communication.

I'm looking for key fob key ring (besides the one I see in the Tesla store) and wanted to see if there are more interesting choices. I'm waiting on the out of stock pet backseat liner/protector. Also, frunk and trunk liners, not sure if the 2020 trunk liners will work (dimensionally)? Thoughts?

Thank you in advance for the suggestions and recommendation!

Hello.
If interested in upgrading your door speakers or Subwoofer please take Light Harmonic into consideration.
Our speakers were designed by the same engineers that created Da Vinci or OSCAR XXI and the results are amazing.

71nLo1XeWvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: MJGolf