Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
Front Pass.JPG

For sale Available 2020 Model S Loan Takeover $955

$955.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
  2. Shipping
Year
Vehicle condition
Excellent
Odometer
25,000 - 50,000 mi (40,000 - 80,000 km)
Drivetrain
Dual motor
Color
Blue
Vehicle includes
  1. Ceramic coating
VIN number
5YJSA1E24LF365812

Details

Buy without all of the Dealer BS, No Fees, No taxes, if your approved takeover the payments and drive away. The Tesla Model S is a fantastic electric sedan with excellent technology, shocking performance, and surprising practicality. This particular example touts just 35,500 miles, and it's a Long Range model – meaning a driving range of nearly 400 miles and a combined 534 horsepower from its dual motors, which also give it all-wheel drive. This Model S also features some great equipment like a gorgeous Cream interior with oak wood trim, and it's offered with a clean, accident-free Carfax report. If you want a brand new one, here's your chance to skip the line and get one that's very close to new.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you provide important details such as the interest rate, length of remaining payments, and balance due on loan the buyer would be assuming?
I could add the balance of $48,410 of the loan in the ad, but as for intrest rate, length of payment would be up to you and your finacial institution. These numbers could change depending on the agreement you have with your bank. The current interest rate I have with Bank of America is 7.49% for 60months which is higher than todays going rate. Assuming your credit score is in good standing it should be less, which means the payment would be less or could remain the same for less payments amounts or less payments with a longer term agreement.

I just want to give an overview of the vehicle in the ad and whomever is interested can message me like yourself and I will gladly ask any questions they may have. The car is almost brand new.

I could add the balance of $48,410 of the loan in the ad, but as for intrest rate, length of payment would be up to you and your finacial institution. These numbers could change depending on the agreement you have with your bank. The current interest rate I have with Bank of America is 7.49% for 60months which is higher than todays going rate. Assuming your credit score is in good standing it should be less, which means the payment would be less or could remain the same for less payments amounts or less payments with a longer term agreement.

I just want to give an overview of the vehicle in the ad and whomever is interested can message me like yourself and I will gladly ask any questions they may have. The car is almost brand new.
I think your thread is a little misleading. The person taking over the loan would essentially need to qualify for a loan and the interest rate would be based on their own credit. So the cost would not be $955. Seems like it would be easier to just handle this as any other car sale with a lien. The person buying it would need to secure financing to cover the balance and their financial institution would pay your lien holder to become the new lien holder.