Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold 2020 Model 3 Performance (FSD) 14k miles. $45k OBO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up for sale is my Model 3 Performance with extremely low miles and Full Self Driving. I took delivery in December 2019 and have since put on only 14,000 miles. This was intended to be a keeper for me but life has done its thing I now need to let someone else enjoy this awesome car! I have a clean title in-hand - just had PA inspection completed.

Here is a list of what I have completed:

• Xpel Prime XR Tint - 45% on side and rear windows. Looks great, really helps keep the car cool and no issue with night driving visibility!
  • Xpel Ultimate Plus wrap - the entire car is protected and was completed within a month of purchase so the underlying paint is pristine. The center console was also wrapped to protect and I prefer the matte finish. There are some minor blemishes from stones but nothing that's penetrated to the paint.
  • Mountain Pass Performance Comfort Adjustable Coil-overs. Height and rebound adjustable. The original shocks and springs are included, should you want to revert. I always found the car handling let down the sheer performance - I'm really happy with this as it's maintained it's comfort but so much more stability and progressive turn-in.
  • Mountain Pass Performance Arastradero Rear Camber Arms
  • Mountain Pass Performance Arastradero Rear Toe Arms
  • Unplugged Performance UP-04 20” wheels - these are significantly lighter than the stock wheels and were custom painted Heather Gold. One of a kind!
  • Unplugged Performance High Efficiency Carbon Fiber spoiler - deeper than stock spoiler and I think really improves the looks!
  • Tesla Offer motorized frunk mechanism - allows the frunk to be opened and closed using your phone.
  • Winter tires (Pirelli Winter Sottozero's mounted on stock 20” wheels)
  • Teslarati All Weather mats (including trunk)
  • Roof visors for summer
  • Blacked out all chrome
  • Discrete mud flaps on to avoid the stone chips that can affect these cars - I also get a lot of compliments on the look of them, surprisingly!
  • Screen protector installed day one
  • Official Tesla indoor car cover
All stock suspension parts are included.

I’ve hand washed this weekly and waxed at least twice a year with Adams Ceramic wax. Always garage kept and attached to a Tesla wall charger. Only used Superchargers on long trips.

To be completely transparent, the car is genuinely in like-new condition save for the following items:
  • Two of the stock rims have score marks (around an inch on the edge of the wheels) due to the tire installers’ machine when they were changing the winter to summer tires one year. To say I was upset was an understatement!
  • One of the Unplugged wheels has a small curb rash due to a hidden stone under some leaves :( Definitely fixable by a good shop.
  • There is some very minor discoloration on the front seat bolsters, although the seats were ceramic coated and cleaned regularly. Other than that, the seats are like new!
I have created a small album of pictures - 2020 Tesla Model 3

Overall, I believe this is a unique Model 3 and one that the next owner will have a great deal of fun in! I'm open to offers but please, no low balls as all the updates above come to around $15k.

Let me know if you have questions!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-30 at 20.48.53.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-30 at 20.48.53.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 216
Last edited: