Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Tesla Model 3 SR+ Perfect Only 6K Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6C6AEAA1-505E-4ACD-B092-272D13CA95EC.jpeg
F413A1CD-B423-4BEA-8DE1-B8B4913B1D63.jpeg
397C1417-B81D-4F89-B7B3-22855551CC3D.jpeg
73E497E2-B6F7-46DA-B8FB-B45B81A2B206.jpeg
75AF3298-DAF7-4D69-ACFA-BC265E7E182D.jpeg
C0775DA3-92E5-4056-A6FB-4ED1C31401EE.jpeg
6C3C42F2-BF65-4CDD-8DE9-510E4015069F.jpeg
37C8711A-ABCF-424C-9210-41775BC32839.jpeg
2E6584F8-AA81-47B5-9A75-E755BD97002A.png

73084DF4-BEFB-4AE8-BA29-3E4F8048073F.jpeg

This is my Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus in Pearl White with White and Black interior and 19” sport wheels with lots of extras

CAR IS IN SAN DIEGO, CA

This car is Meticulously clean with absolutely no scratches or wear whatsoever, I am very particular with keeping my cars pristine.

Car has always been garage kept and only has 6,250 Miles

-Car comes with Enhanced Autopilot

-19” Sport wheels (No rash or chips)

-White and black interior

-Full 20% Ceramic tint on the sides

-Full Chrome delete with 3M 2080 Satin Black

-Console Wrapped in 3M 2080 Satin Black

-Ceramic Painted Red Calipers

-Carbon fiber rear spoiler

-Wireless Charging pad

-Satin Black Mud Guards all around

TITLE IN HAND

Price is $43,500

Priced well within KBB, please no tire kickers and stay safe out there everyone!

How does this car have enhanced autopilot? Are you sure it's not standard autopilot or FSD? EAP was discontinued before the SR+ was released.

Tried editing right after posting but with no luck. You are correct sir my apologies. The Car has Autopilot which includes the auto steer, adaptive cruise control etc.... Not Enhanced that was on the older models, I appreciate the help and for pointing that out sir!

You really don’t need to bump this post, if you look over 400 people have looked at it so it has got plenty of attention likely due to no price in the title. The price may not be realistic for a used Standard Range car compared to either a new SR car or a used AWD or Performance. KBB is not a good pricing tool for Tesla cars because KBB uses price sampling from used car dealers that ask more than the Tesla prices which are not sampled. Properly priced cars get lots of comments. Just constructive criticism and another free bump.

Last edited:
You really don’t need to bump this post, if you look over 400 people have looked at it so it has got plenty of attention likely due to no price in the title. The price may not be realistic for a used Standard Range car compared to either a new SR car or a used AWD or Performance. KBB is not a good pricing tool for Tesla cars because KBB uses price sampling from used car dealers that ask more than the Tesla prices which are not sampled. Properly priced cars get lots of comments. Just constructive criticism and another free bump.

It does seem that the price is being set at list price, ignoring the after-market accessories, which most people do.
So you are competing with new vehicles, off which a CA-based purchaser would get tax credits and other incentives.

Recommendation: you should take the current new price and reduce that by the CA incentives to get your asking price. That would probably be an attractive asking price. As a rule, the aftermarket accessories don't help set the price, but might help you get the price you set.

It does seem that the price is being set at list price, ignoring the after-market accessories, which most people do.
So you are competing with new vehicles, off which a CA-based purchaser would get tax credits and other incentives.

Recommendation: you should take the current new price and reduce that by the CA incentives to get your asking price. That would probably be an attractive asking price. As a rule, the aftermarket accessories don't help set the price, but might help you get the price you set.

No problem sir I appreciate your help! It is a little cheaper then brand new would run you and you get all the aftermarket installations free which of course add up, but I’m not looking to recoup anything. This car would be perfect if you wanted one of these cars as you can’t order one for some time due to the pandemic. This is a chance for someone to own one today if they are searching since it is Fairly brand new and includes great subtle upgrades. Aswell as the car being priced on the low end of KBB. I appreciate everyone’s help and feedback. Title is in hand so there is no rush to move :)

You say you can’t currently order a brand new car like this. I’m not sure if you are aware but Tesla has at least 1,540 brand new Model 3’s sitting in the US inventory currently. They are available in every possible configuration (there are not that many possible configurations) so you don’t even need to wait for an order. I’m just stating this because the pandemic hasn’t made the Model 3 inventory disappear.

You say you can’t currently order a brand new car like this. I’m not sure if you are aware but Tesla has at least 1,540 brand new Model 3’s sitting in the US inventory currently. They are available in every possible configuration (there are not that many possible configurations) so you don’t even need to wait for an order. I’m just stating this because the pandemic hasn’t made the Model 3 inventory disappear.

No problem sir I appreciate your helpful input, a buddy of mine tried to order a long range and the wait is 5-9 weeks. I suppose this beautiful car is for someone that doesn’t want to wait and would like to save on a the mandatory destination fee with some subtle upgrades. Thankyou for all your help and the free bumps, please stay safe out there and anyone interested is more than welcome to PM Me thanks