Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S 75 in Southeast

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale is my 2016 Model S 75. 65k miles. Midnight Gray Metallic. Black leather interior

Free Lifetime SuperCharging
Free Lifetime Premium Connectivity
Premium Upgrades Package
GPS Enabled HomeLink
19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
Enhanced Auto-pilot
Panoramic sunroof
Biohazard defense mode

MCU upgraded to Intel version October 2021 (including FM radio module)
FSD Computer upgraded to HW3 October 2021 (Tesla Brentwood)
MCU and FSD computer upgrade includes new/upgraded screens. There is no yellowing on the screen like you normally see on these and should not be in the future.
New tires spring 2021

Also included: Tesla UMC with bag. 2 J1772 charging adapters. Grizzl-E 40amp all-weather L2 charger (NEMA 14-50). Tesla iPhone charging kit. Console tray for wireless charging.

Batteries and motor under warranty until December 27, 2024.

Vehicle is very clean inside and out, garage kept. 3M tint and chrome delete done in April 2021. The chrome delete was done with 3M film and is easily reversible if desired. I've fixed all the rattles and misfit door panels typical with these. All panels are flush and tight. The upgraded computers are why this car is priced a little higher than others. It is an absolute game changer. If you buy a Model S, make sure you get the new computers done even if you don't mine. I CAN confirm the free supercharging, free premium connectivity, and enhanced auto-pilot will all transfer to a new owner.

I've reached a point where my wife and I only need one car. We have three. I am letting this one go first. It's been a fantastic car. I hope someone can give it a good home.

$48,000.

tesla1.jpg
tesla2.jpg
tesla3.jpg
tesla4.jpg