Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016.1 Tesla Model S P90DL - Loaded + Warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No price listed on purpose. This is a feeler post, I'm not committed to selling but I am interested in upgrading to a 100D

Make me an offer.

Car
:
2016 Tesla Model S P90DL
Autopilot 1.0
Facelift from factory
25% ceramic tint all around
50% ceramic tint windshield
Build date 5/16

Odometer:
~70.8k miles
250 miles at 100%
Battery is v3

Packages:
Subzero
High fidelity sound
Air suspension
Premium upgrades
Unlimited free supercharging
48a 3rd generation charger (newest gen)
Figured bur ash trim, open pore wood. Getting a console sliding lid to match in the next few weeks

Wheels:
80% tread life remaining
19" aero turbine

Warranty:
Lots of warranty work has been done to this car, I take any little issue in for service and they fix it very promptly!
So far I've gotten: new windshield, new tail lights, new headlights, new wiper blades
Bumper to bumper CPO warranty to 100k miles or 5/21/2021, whichever comes first

Pictures:
F04cjZG.png

Z79Ow4g.png

FQQImo0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: byeLT4
A brand new 2019 P100DL (Black/Black/AP) is $100,990 + $1200 doc fee - $1875 federal credit = $100.3k. That includes ~100miles of additional range, new Rev E battery design, HW 3.0, updated suspension, full warranty, FUSC, ect

Standard deprecation is 20% first year and 10-15% each year after. That would put value at $50k-65k, not accounting for differences between P90D and P100D. Since you are looking for a 'feeler', that is the range that would be fair.

The cheapest available facelifted 2016 P90DL on ev-cpo is currently $64k, but has 50k less miles, 4 yr warranty and no FUSC. So the $50-65k range seems like a good feeler target to shoot for. Ideally ask for the higher end and settle for value somewhere in the middle.

Good luck with the sale/upgrade.

A brand new 2019 P100DL (Black/Black/AP) is $100,990 + $1200 doc fee - $1875 federal credit = $100.3k. That includes ~100miles of additional range, new Rev E battery design, HW 3.0, updated suspension, full warranty, FUSC, ect

Standard deprecation is 20% first year and 10-15% each year after. That would put value at $50k-65k, not accounting for differences between P90D and P100D. Since you are looking for a 'feeler', that is the range that would be fair.

The cheapest available facelifted 2016 P90DL on ev-cpo is currently $64k, but has 50k less miles, 4 yr warranty and no FUSC. So the $50-65k range seems like a good feeler target to shoot for. Ideally ask for the higher end and settle for value somewhere in the middle.

Good luck with the sale/upgrade.

Thanks, that's the math I was looking for. I welcome anyone else's thoughts on the price, too.

How come your instrument cluster displays Signature? I thought that was just the first 1000 Model S produced.

Just a cosmetic change to the software. I like the badging

What color is it?

Hard to tell from pictures on a cell phone whether it’s black, obsidian metallic black, or midnight silver metallic.

More details:
Model S P90DL -
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive -
Obsidian Black Metallic Paint -
Sunroof -
19" Silver Wheels -
Black Next Generation Seats -
Black Headliner -
Carbon Fiber Spoiler -
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade $10,000.00
Tesla Red Brake Calipers -
Supercharger Enabled -
Autopilot Hardware 1 with Convenience Features -
Smart Air Suspension -
Premium Interior Package -
Premium Sound
Subzero Package

I found this under my account, does that mean I have 4 years warranty?

upload_2019-8-28_14-43-6.png

Those v3 P90DL's are pretty impressive, they have the same pull as a P100D from about 0-40 and only slightly slower from 40-60.

It has high mileage for a 2016 car but since it has a good amount of warranty left I'd still say you can ask about 60k for it. Esp. since it's well optioned + facelifted too.

Couple weeks ago Tesla was giving out good new/used P100D deals but right now they aren't, so it'd be a good time to sell. Good luck with your sale!

Reactions: rjscoder and byeLT4
Photo showing off the new sliding console lid I had the Tesla Service Center install to match the trim
Looks nice. Was that a warranty claim? If not post what they charged. Car looks very nice, these ‘16 P90DL’s are now a bargain for what they sell for. We will not sell our 16 P90DL because it’s not much of an Performance upgrade to a new one for the big difference in price.

I thought the P90D range (EPA )was 270. Was there that much degradation in the battery that a 100% charge is only providing 250 range? That might be normal and I am mistaken I have been looking at the Used P90D as my longest trip is 230 miles and no superchargers along the route. Thus, I would need that higher range (and I do not drive the posted limit all the time) to make the trip.

I thought the P90D range (EPA )was 270. Was there that much degradation in the battery that a 100% charge is only providing 250 range? That might be normal and I am mistaken I have been looking at the Used P90D as my longest trip is 230 miles and no superchargers along the route. Thus, I would need that higher range (and I do not drive the posted limit all the time) to make the trip.

Yes, it's normal on the 90's

Reactions: PDACPA