Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S 85D - 84K Miles - 37.2k - VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought my 2015 Model S 85D about 4 years ago directly from Tesla as a CPO when they were still offering 4 year/50k miles and Free Unlimited Supercharging. Gets about 256 miles on a Full Charge and roughly 225 on a 80%. I'd estimate around 15 miles of battery degradation across 7 years.

It's almost fully loaded, I think they only thing it's missing that a person could get was Smart Air Suspension, but it has all the following additional packages:

Autopilot 1.0
Premium Upgrades Package
Premium Interior Package
Sunroof
21" Turbine Wheels
Free Unlimited Supercharging (Version SC01 - All thoughts are it should be transferrable, but I have tried and can get nothing from Tesla in writing that it 100% will
Premium Connectivity
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package
8GB MCU Upgrade (Does not have MCU2)

The Used Vehicle Limited Warranty expires May 10, 2023 or 94,979 miles whichever comes first and I have confirmation from Tesla this is transferrable and a reference to the PDF where it states it in writing.

The Battery/Drive Unity Limited warranty expires December 19, 2023 and has unlimited miles and and I have confirmation from Tesla this is transferrable and a reference to the PDF where it states it in writing.

There is one dent along the top passenger side trim line, I think it got hit by a golf ball, I'm not sure if it can be popped out I've never taken it to a body shop to even get it quoted. There is some light minor scuffing on the passenger rear fender. Outside of that the rims are in great shape with minimal wear, tires are fairly new and I have had this thing taken into Tesla for service if even the smallest thing was broken or not working correctly. It's been well maintained. Smallest little thing I took it in.

Contact me for Autocheck or Carfax report.

Selling for $37,200

Tesla Photos via Google Photos