Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 85D - $1k discount for forum members

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
I've listed Serenity, my 85D for sale because I've upgraded to a P100D. She's on AutoTrader for $78,999 but I'll take $1,000 off that price for forum members because this community has given me so much and I want her to go to a great home. I'm in Downtown San Diego.

BWdPk0n.jpg

Tesla Model S 85D - 294 Miles Range.
All wheel drive. 0-60 in 4.2 seconds.
155mph top speed.
23,250 miles, mostly commutes on the highway.
More pictures

Standard Features
-------------------------
- Premium package with ambient lighting, extended leather, and power liftgate
- Autopilot features that include parallel parking, 90 degree parking, auto-steering, adaptive cruise control, collision avoidance steering and braking, summon, and garage door control
- White exterior with a black leather interior
- Matte Obeche wood trim
- Panoramic sunroof
- 21-inch Grey Turbine wheels and BRAND NEW Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
- Free supercharging for life

Custom upgrades
------------------------
- Wrapped all chrome in satin black
- White painted rocker panels
- White painted brake calipers
- 3m ceramic tint
- 3m clear bra on the hood, front bumper, and mirrors. Totally invisible, self-healing protection that will keep the paint perfect for years.
- $6,000 stereo upgrade including NVX subwoofer, Focal PS-165F flax cone speakers, Audison bit ten D processor, and JL Audio XD700/5 amplifier. Stereo was installed by La Jolla Audio.
- Blackvue front and rear HD dashcam with wifi connectivity and rolling 64GB recording

The car has had the first year service and I have receipts for everything aftermarket.

Thanks,
Ryan

• Are you the original owner? Yes!
  • What is the warranty expiration date? The car was delivered 8/1/2015, so 8/1/2019.
  • Standard or smart air suspension? Standard.
  • 90% range? 100%? I'm not sure. I'll need to charge it up and check. I want to say the 90% is 245? I'll check in the next few days.

Looks great, and a reasonable price. I'm just amused to FINALLY see someone else who named their car Serenity. :)
Serenity is my favorite thing from Star Wars, with the exception of Spock. My new car is named Forward Unto Dawn, from Ender's Game.

That S is goregous.
Thanks! I'm sad to see her go, but the new P100D is a worthy replacement.

It looks like I can't link to AutoTrader for more pictures. Try this link instead if you want closeups of the brand new rims/tires, interior, badges, handles, painted calipers, etc.

Congrats on the sale and to the lucky new owner for getting an awesome car.

Can you provide some information on the cool badges you had installed? Are they aftermarket badges, or just paint/wrap of current badges?