Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S P85 Rare AP Car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there,

Taking delivery of a new Model S in two weeks and am looking to sell probably the best car I've ever owned to date. Were it not for a killer deal on a 2016 P90DL, I'd never sell it.

This is truly a one of a kind car. A "unicorn" I've heard it called because it's a rare rear drive P85 with Autopilot.

No issues with this car. No accidents etc. two wheels have curb rash (see below regarding this), there is a 1/2 mark on the center of the rear bumper that won't show up in pics, and some rash under the front bumper - not noticeable unless you get on your hands and knees. Car is perfect otherwise

Looking for $75,000 but am open to reasonable offers. Have offer in hand from Tesla so please don't lowball me. :)

Message me or email me at lakerholic AT gmail DOT com. Located in North Orange County, CA and happy to show the car to you.

Thanks for looking!
Eddie

Details:
2014 Model S P85
17900 miles (as of today)
White Paint
Black Nappa
Autopilot
Panoramic Roof
Piano Black Decor
Yacht Floor
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Red Brake Calipers
Fog Lamps
Parcel Shelf
White Alcantara Headliner and Alcantara Dash Trim
Dual Chargers

Extras added after delivery:
Tesla Front Center Console in Piano Black
21" Grey Turbine wheels - two of the wheels have curb rash - will discount final price $400 to account for any refinishing the new owner would like to do to it.
Painted lower rockers, lower front bumper and sides of rear bumper white to match car - cost me $1500 to do this but well worth it
Wrapped rear center valance matte black
Wrapped rear TESLA Chrome bar matte black
Wrapped front chrome trim around nose black
Wrapped mirrors in cf wrap
Wrapped front and rear T logos in red

IMG_8110.JPG
IMG_1614.JPG
IMG_1615.JPG
IMG_1616.JPG
IMG_5492.JPG
IMG_5493.JPG
IMG_5494.JPG
IMG_5496.JPG
IMG_5497.JPG

IMG_0027.JPG

Reactions: SD_Engnr
I don't know how to edit my post - OPs I apologize in advance - but I wanted to mention the car also has:

New Hankook tires as of 3000 miles ago; and
Full 3M Tint on windows and panoramic roof (medium tint - heat blocking)

Also, some people have asked for a picture of the driver seat. Here you go:
IMG_5503.JPG