Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2/29 Build Model X Delivered 3/13!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Posting photos for the amazing build quality and confirmation of no rumored upgrades. Horn is back where it should be and this thing has no idea if I am a foot or a yard from an object in front of me lmao.

What a massive upgrade over the 21 MY LR. Ride, drive, room is just on a next level and no brainer if you can afford the tax rebate special.

Full front ppf, front windows to match, and some amazon mud flaps. That and a bunch of floor mats (dog) and screen protectors this thing is done. :)
img_4128-jpeg.1030074

IMG_4127.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4128.jpeg
    IMG_4128.jpeg
    706.6 KB · Views: 30
Posting photos for the amazing build quality and confirmation of no rumored upgrades. Horn is back where it should be and this thing has no idea if I am a foot or a yard from an object in front of me lmao.

What a massive upgrade over the 21 MY LR. Ride, drive, room is just on a next level and no brainer if you can afford the tax rebate special.

Full front ppf, front windows to match, and some amazon mud flaps. That and a bunch of floor mats (dog) and screen protectors this thing is done. :)
img_4128-jpeg.1030074

View attachment 1030075
Looks awesome! Mine will be similar with the PPF, tint, floor mats/protection, and mud flaps.

Reactions: DSnoopy
Looks awesome! Mine will be similar with the PPF, tint, floor mats/protection, and mud flaps.
Where did you get

img_4128-jpeg.1030074

View attachment 1030075
She’s a beaut. Can I ask where you got your PPF done?

I just had my windows ceramic tinted. Debating on doing the windshield still. But almost certainly doing the PPF.

img_4128-jpeg.1030074

View attachment 1030075
That looks awesome. If you don’t mind, would you please share where you got your PPF and the cost. Also the link to those mud flaps.

Reactions: pkat76