Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

10th Annual Sound of Silence Tesla Rally in Custer SD May 17-19 2024 ACTIVE THREAD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OMG! I have been invited back AGAIN! You all will have to put up with me AGAIN! Anyway, the above dates are FINAL! Registration is NOT open so do not try. It MAY be open next week, Jan 21-27, but I will let you know. This is the TENTH ANNUAL Custer SOS Rally!! Yow!! If you own any Tesla, you are cordially invited to attend. If you are TESLA famous, just let me know, I might be able to work you a deal, hint, hint. Check back here often to see what is up. Are you wondering?

TOP SECRET; Some of us have asked for an ADDITIONAL EVENT to be held on the evening of THURSDAY, May 16, 2024. ATT, it looks highly probable that such a thing will happen. It likely will be a meet-and-greet, drinks and food FOR SALE. If it goes over this first try, it might be a standard part of all future rallys.

Looks like those damn lanyards might be going away. TOP SECRET at this time!!

Reactions: Big Earl
We are at 65 attendees right now. Here is some news: The upper parking lot at Crazy Horse will be full of heavy equipment at the time of our rally. Therefore, we will have to be elsewhere for our annual photo. Apparently, we will have to drive onto RESTRICTED TERRITORY inside the monument for a place to be photographed. This has never happened before, probably not again. This photo will be UNIQUE! Please plan ahead and find lodging. Mac

I just booked our stay at the Bavarian Inn. Working on registering for the event now. See you all on May 17th!

I see there is a new Thursday night meet-up. It’s unlikely I’ll be able to make this, but we’ll see.

**Optional- Thursday Night Tesla get together -Join up with your fellow Tesla enthusiasts at the Buglin Bull. Drinks and food available for purchase.

Last edited: