We should probably add P85+ to this list for Model S.Perf Tesla Model S (any edition) with the Performance option
P85 Performance edition of the 85 kWh Tesla Model S
S85 Standard (non-performance) edition of the 85 kWh Tesla Model S
But my real point for posting is for X...
For now let's assume the battery sizes are the same as the S.
Also, when/if AWD comes to S ...
Note that (AFAIK) (1) "S (non-AWD) Perf" exists but "X non-AWD Perf" won't while (2) "X AWD non-Perf" will exist while "S AWD Non-Perf" might not.
TesS: P85 Sig. | Mercury: Petunia ate five donuts.
Truly Electric Spaceship-Like Adventure ~ Signature Model Spaceship
PLEASE NOTE: these musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership. My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my expressed consent. Especially the NYT, which is clearly ethically challenged.
In the event anyone is still updating the list of acronyms how's about adding MPH (Miles Per Hour of charge)?
85 kWh Model S, Red Multi-Coat, Panoramic Roof, 19" Wheels, Black Textile Seats, Piano Black Décor, Textile Headliner, Supercharger Enabled, Smart Air Suspension, Subzero Weather Package, Tech Package with Autopilot
Hi. I made these changes:
- I merged small tables. When the reader comes here to find an acronym, he doesn't know what category it belongs. He would have to check all small tables. Imagine a foreign language dictionary that separates nouns, adjectives, adverbs and verbs. If you don't know a word, which category do you look at? You wouldn't know. It would be super annoying if you had to check all categories for each word. Therefore dictionaries are not divided into multiple categories. There is a single category. You find the word and then it tells you if it is a noun or verb etc. I followed the same method.
- I added notes to other editors to the beginning.
- I removed "PERF". This is not an acronym. Shorter versions of words (example: fab) are not acronyms.
- I removed "Supercharger". That is not an acronym either. Yes that is a specific term to Tesla but unless somebody changes the title of this wiki to "EV Acronyms and Vocabulary", only acronyms should be on the list I think. If the wiki is renames we could add unique words like "Supercharger", "Vampire Loss" and "Frunk" to a second table below the existing table.
- I added RHD, LHD, EPA, NEDC, Wh/mi, Wh/km.
- I added a new column called category to preserve the category information that existed before tables were merged. This way no information is lost.
- I added borders. Makes it easier to read.
Last edited by Matteo; 2015-08-02 at 04:28 PM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this page. (0 members and 1 guests)