Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVent: Silicon Valley EAA Rally seeks EVs/pih @De Anza College 9/23/2012

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EV/pih wanted: seeking plug-in vehicles to attend and enjoy the fun!

Their 40th Annual Rally has moved to Cupertino, CA USA. See
EV Rally

I posted more details on the evdl.org (the mother of EV discussions -
to have only one location so corrections and updates are easier).
Please read
Electric Vehicle Discussion List - Silicon Valley Rally on NPID Sun 10a-4p 9/23/2012 @De Anza College
and please consider attending this free EVent if you are in the area.

Thanks for reading,

Bruce {EVangel} Parmenter
brucedp.150m.com
(Near Silicon Valley, south of SF, CA USA)

Thanks for posting - I'll plan on being there to support the cause and check it out. Anybody else planning on going?

Clipboard01.jpg

Exactly...
Oddly bizarre in a not-so-flattering sort of way, sorry to say.

Yup, I think including graphics of each of the 3 cars would have been the way to go, rather than mashing them together. Oh well, the event is still for a good cause, even if the graphic is a bit odd. The rest of the flyer is pretty attention-getting and informative, which is why I decided to post it.

$50k 2012 RAV4-EV at the eaasv.org Rally Sunday 9/23 10am to 4pm @ De Anza College

Toyota is bringing their $50k 2012 RAV4-EV to the Rally. I am really looking forward to that as Tesla was a major partner in making that happen (pack, charger, drive-train, +more). I posted the newswire item on their 2012 RAV4-EV tour, and that they will be at the EVent on this Sunday 9/23 10am to 4pm @ De Anza College. See the post

Electric Vehicle Discussion List - EVLN: 2012 RAV4-EV @40th Annual EAA EV Rally, Cupertino, CA 9/23/2012

Thanks for reading,

Bruce {EVangel} Parmenter
brucedp.150m.com
(Near Silicon Valley, south of SF, CA USA)