2. depends on situation and need - long distance drives are economic style - short more like races.
3. If necessary i can still do 400km. my personal record was 419.7km with around 40km left as reserve (did with 30.000km). Usually i do 300-320km.
4. 6-8h if near empty at 32A in my garage, could do in 2-3h if the roadster would charge at 3-phase. But Model S comes with 3-phase charging
5. i lost around 10-15% after 100.000km
6. hat problems with the blowers in the beginning, now more with hot PEM but have new solution to clean the PEM between inspections. does not happen Models S because being liquid cooled.
7. 3x€500 + spare parts + new rear tires every 10-15.000km + €1.200 insurance
8. charging its mostly free but at home €50/month
9. the window wiper are loud and rattle. replaced with special swiss blades
10. best car ever hat. will keep it, even when i get my Model S sig perf.