Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Baltimore Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks I am excited for you ..... I can't describe the feeling of driving an incredibly well build car that is truly ages ahead of the ICE cars out there. You will have a sedan that can handle better and accelerate faster than most ICE sports cars. I got my roadster on my birthday in October last year ...... It's been a blast!!!

Hey all, I'm not a reservation holder (yet), but would love to come out to see one of these beauties in person when they finally hit the east coast streets. I work in Hunt Valley, and if you're amenable, would gladly clear my day to celebrate your delivery with you. Kind of living vicariously through you, I know, but still, as a community, we gotta stick together, right? ;)

Jay

digitaltim, did you get the call yet? I got mine last night. Expecting delivery first half of October.

Unclfuzzy, did you happen to get a VIN number from Tesla? Is there a more detailed email that you would be getting in a couple of days? Please share the VIN num when you get it. We could see how many folks have dropped out in front of Sig 802.

Unclfuzzy, did you happen to get a VIN number from Tesla? Is there a more detailed email that you would be getting in a couple of days? Please share the VIN num when you get it. We could see how many folks have dropped out in front of Sig 802.

Got the email last night. VIN is 209. I doubt that's any indication of drop outs though. More likely batching and/or speed of returning the pre-MVPA

Got the email last night. VIN is 209. I doubt that's any indication of drop outs though. More likely batching and/or speed of returning the pre-MVPA
It's not speed of returning MVPA. I think we've established that pretty easily. Sig 802 even being contacted before Sig 200s shows that, much less having a VIN in the 200 range.