Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baltimore Deliveries

Baltimore Deliveries

@MandL & @OmsLaw - when are your scheduled deliveries? Should we coordinate a group event? I am happy to host it in northern Baltimore County.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaltim View Post
    @MandL & @OmsLaw - when are your scheduled deliveries? Should we coordinate a group event? I am happy to host it in northern Baltimore County.
    Can I come and bring old 992??
    2010 Tesla Roadster #992 - Electric Blue
    2014 Tesla S85 #44239 - Chocolate Brown - Kathy likes chocolate

@Botbldr45 of course - I am Sig 737...still hoping for a Sept/Oct delivery..

Thanks I am excited for you ..... I can't describe the feeling of driving an incredibly well build car that is truly ages ahead of the ICE cars out there. You will have a sedan that can handle better and accelerate faster than most ICE sports cars. I got my roadster on my birthday in October last year ...... It's been a blast!!!
    2010 Tesla Roadster #992 - Electric Blue
    2014 Tesla S85 #44239 - Chocolate Brown - Kathy likes chocolate

@digitaltim - I'm hoping for Christmas. I'm seeing Nov/Dec on the official docs. But I'll be more than happy to be your Tesla groupie until mine arrives. P3422, performance gray.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaltim View Post
    @Botbldr45 of course - I am Sig 737...still hoping for a Sept/Oct delivery..
    I'm Sig 802, so not too far behind you. Paperwork says September but I'm expecting October at this point. We'll definitely have to have a meet up somewhere. Here's a list of regional car shows we could crash:
    Maryland Car Shows

Hey all, I'm not a reservation holder (yet), but would love to come out to see one of these beauties in person when they finally hit the east coast streets. I work in Hunt Valley, and if you're amenable, would gladly clear my day to celebrate your delivery with you. Kind of living vicariously through you, I know, but still, as a community, we gotta stick together, right?

Jay

digitaltim, did you get the call yet? I got mine last night. Expecting delivery first half of October.

Model S: VIN P 3552 gg_got_a_tesla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by unclfuzzy View Post
    digitaltim, did you get the call yet? I got mine last night. Expecting delivery first half of October.
    Unclfuzzy, did you happen to get a VIN number from Tesla? Is there a more detailed email that you would be getting in a couple of days? Please share the VIN num when you get it. We could see how many folks have dropped out in front of Sig 802.
    Awaiting 85 kWh, Dual Motor AWD, Green, Pano Roof, Textile Seats, Piano Black trim, Tech Package with Autopilot, Dual Chargers, Subzero Package, Active Safety, Smart Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, ETA January 2015

VIN P 3552 - 60 kWh with Supercharging, Green, Black Roof, Black Leather, Piano Black trim, Tech Package, Active Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, 28,343 miles, Delivered January 2013, RIP August, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by gg_wants_a_tesla View Post
    Unclfuzzy, did you happen to get a VIN number from Tesla? Is there a more detailed email that you would be getting in a couple of days? Please share the VIN num when you get it. We could see how many folks have dropped out in front of Sig 802.
    Got the email last night. VIN is 209. I doubt that's any indication of drop outs though. More likely batching and/or speed of returning the pre-MVPA

Thread Information