Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hotels in Florida with Charging Stations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Here's a thread to collect all the hotels and resorts, etc., in Florida with Level 2 charging stations or NEMA 14-50 outlets with overnight charging.

To be posted to the Google map with locations requires providing the exact address of the overnight destination.

You can also post overnight destinations that are located walking distance from a Supercharger Station.

Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota / Bradenton

Residence Inn Orlando Lake Mary
The website doesn't seem to advertise the fact that they have chargers, but this article states that they do.

Marriott Opens 23 EV Charging Stations

Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Their website doesn't seem to advertise the fact that they have chargers either, but this article states that they do.
CarCharging Brings Electric Vehicle Charging Services to Four Seasons Hotel Miami

Star Island Resort and Club - Kissimmee
Their website doesn't seem to advertise the fact that they have chargers either, but Recargo states that they do.
EV Charging Station: Star Island Resort And Club

Larry

EDIT: Here's a google map of the locations identified to date.

Map of Florida Hotels with Electric Charging Stations

Last edited:
Reactions: Roland
Courtyard-by-Marriott-Fort-Myers-at-I75--gulf-coast-town-center

The hotel owner has a Tesla Roadster and installed a NEMA 14-50 outlet in the garage. Call ahead and the hotel will make sure it's available to you.

Mod note: I think we can use this thread to list hotels that offer a power supply regardless if they have an actual charge station or not. Please list what type of socket/rating in your post.

Thanks for the initiative, Larry.

Great idea for a thread Larry. Do you mind if I steal this and duplicate the thread for Texas?

Of course not.

By the way when I come across these hotels that don't prominently advertise their chargers I contact the hotel to suggest this is not in their enlightened self-interest.

I received this response from Marriot:

Electric Vehicle Charging Stations

Some Texas hotels are included.

Also a photo of this car. Anybody know what it is?

inizio.jpg

Larry

Last edited:
Last edited:
The Renaissance Vinoy Hotel in St. Petersburg, FL has a public charging station right out in front of the entrance (on the street). Larry's link to Marriott hotels also shows 2 charging stations at the Vinoy. btw - it's a beautiful hotel and a great place to stay in the Tampa St. Petersburg area. Lots of walking and biking paths adjacent to the hotel, and great restaurants too.

The Renaissance Vinoy Hotel in St. Petersburg, FL has a public charging station right out in front of the entrance (on the street). Larry's link to Marriott hotels also shows 2 charging stations at the Vinoy. btw - it's a beautiful hotel and a great place to stay in the Tampa St. Petersburg area. Lots of walking and biking paths adjacent to the hotel, and great restaurants too.

Thanks Dave,

Vinoy® Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club

Larry

- - - Updated - - -

Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn, Marina Plaza, Dunedin, FL

Per Recargo
Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn

Larry

IIRC, the two end spaces on the bayfront parking are also public chargepoints reserved for EV's (not sure if Dave was referring to those ones but they are less than 100yds from the hotel entrance). There are actually 6 spots along the bayfront but the others are a further walk from the hotel.

Yes, Recargo puts the chargers nearby at the marina. I don't see any directly in front of the hotel.

Vinoy Marina

Larry