Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Looking for St. Louis Tesla Enthusiasts

P03056
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDog View Post
    Right, Frontenac Racquet Club is off of Lindburgh by Grassi's. I play there regularly, and saw the silver MS parked there once, but when I asked around the club, the car owner either didn't want to acknowledge or was playing on the courts at the time. Hope I catch him/her there again.

The Volvo has treated me well, and the seats are so comfortable. The car is reasonably speedy, and I enjoy the 6 speed manual (only way to go with an ICE). Once I bought the missus the Volt this year, though, it became clear that the advantages of electric are undeniable. It pains me now every time I have to stop at the gas station since she has gone since April without a fill-up. And the wonder of the low center of gravity and immediate acceleration (even with the relatively meager HP/Torque) just makes you want it all the more.

Will watch for you at FRC.

- - - Updated - - -

The Sig Red that I saw was travelling northbound on Lindburgh at Clayton. Doesn't sound like you were travelling in that neck of the woods. congrats on the new "real" bundle of joy. Your Model S is going to be jealous.
    DocDog welcome!

The Red you saw may have been Watt-Ups. He has a red one and that sounds like his area of town or it could be the other one that was on the same trailer as his, delivered to a guy in Clayton.

Right now the count of known (by me) S's in St. Louis area is:
    The Silver one in Chesterfield owned by a mystery guy.
    Watt-ups's Red one
    FlasherZ's Red one, though it is most often found in Ill.
    The red one owned by the guy in Clayton.

I am P2359 but a 60kwh. So I'm hoping for delivery in Jan. and making it the 5th (or so) S in St. Louis.

Just adding myself to the list of St. Louis enthusiasts...
    Last edited by Majerus; 12-03-2012 at 09:27 AM.

I'm not sure why I haven't come across this thread sooner, but I'm also a fellow resident of the St Louis area*, and proud reservation holder (#10,074).

*I live in Belleville, IL, but I work in the Soulard area, and grew up in South City.

I'd be interested in meeting up with other Tesla fans, either pre- or post-delivery.

John

Looking for KC area tesla fans for my parents who have model s and a model x order. Seems they could use some ev support. Is the St. Louis club the only one in the area?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

To the Model S-TL group. Received my invitation to config today. I was surprised to receive it so soon with a P>10k. Time to make the decision on the color. . .

P03056
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDog View Post
    To the Model S-TL group. Received my invitation to config today. I was surprised to receive it so soon with a P>10k. Time to make the decision on the color. . .

Which colors are you undecided between?

Also just found this thread after learning about it at the st. louis autos show last night. I'm 10360 black 40kw pano roof.

Have you made the trip from Nixa to St Louis in your Model S? I should have my car in 4-6 weeks and I am trying to make St Louis to the Lake work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    Have you made the trip from Nixa to St Louis in your Model S? I should have my car in 4-6 weeks and I am trying to make St Louis to the Lake work.
    Not yet, Rick. I'm waiting for the right combination of elements...lack of urgency, an overnight trip, decent weather, etc. which lake & what area?

Evan, Via Tapatalk
    Evan E. Fusco, MD--Nixa, MO
    Model S R77/VIN-1267-- Black 85kWh (non-perf), Tech, Lacewood trim, tan interior, Sound Studio, Air Suspension, 19" rims, twin chargers, HPWC
    Model X Reservation Sequence # 5966 (for the wife)

Quote Originally Posted by efusco View Post
    Not yet, Rick. I'm waiting for the right combination of elements...lack of urgency, an overnight trip, decent weather, etc. which lake & what area?

Evan, Via Tapatalk
    THE lake could only be THE lake of the ozarks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thread Information