Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for St. Louis Tesla Enthusiasts

P03056
    Blog Entries
    Items for Sale

Looking for St. Louis Tesla Enthusiasts

Feeling kind of lonely out here in Missouri. Was wondering how many other Tesla enthusiasts we have in the area.

Blog Entries
    You think you're lonely...try life down here in Nixa, MO! (near Springfield)
    There are at least a handful of other Model S reservation holders in and around STL.

Will you be getting the 100amp HPC? I'm looking for a new "friend" in STL where I can charge up when we come to/through town.
    Evan E. Fusco, MD--Nixa, MO
    Model S R77/VIN-1267-- Black 85kWh (non-perf), Tech, Lacewood trim, tan interior, Sound Studio, Air Suspension, 19" rims, twin chargers, HPWC
    Model X Reservation Sequence # 5966 (for the wife)

S VIN S1049, X Resv S744
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz G View Post
    Feeling kind of lonely out here in Missouri. Was wondering how many other Tesla enthusiasts we have in the area.
    I live near Carlyle lake on the Illinois side, 45 mi. from the riverfront. Glad to meet ya!

P03056
    Blog Entries
    Items for Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by efusco View Post
    You think you're lonely...try life down here in Nixa, MO! (near Springfield)
    There are at least a handful of other Model S reservation holders in and around STL.

Will you be getting the 100amp HPC? I'm looking for a new "friend" in STL where I can charge up when we come to/through town.
    We decided against spending the extra cash for the HPC. Couldn't really justify it based on the length of my commute (40 miles). Though you are more than welcome to utilize our 240 plug if you need to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FlasherZ View Post
    I live near Carlyle lake on the Illinois side, 45 mi. from the riverfront. Glad to meet ya!
    Nice to meet you to. I see that you are about 1100 cars ahead of me. Lucky you! Plus you get the Illinois credits. Unfortunately, Missouri doesn't offer any EV incentives :0(

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz G View Post
    We decided against spending the extra cash for the HPC. Couldn't really justify it based on the length of my commute (40 miles). Though you are more than welcome to utilize our 240 plug if you need to.(
    Thanks, may need to do that one day. That said, there seem to be a plethora of charging options around STL, just nothing better than J1772 that I can tell. I'll have a 100amp HPC if you're ever down in SGF area.
    Evan E. Fusco, MD--Nixa, MO
    Model S R77/VIN-1267-- Black 85kWh (non-perf), Tech, Lacewood trim, tan interior, Sound Studio, Air Suspension, 19" rims, twin chargers, HPWC
    Model X Reservation Sequence # 5966 (for the wife)

Illinois here. Peoria. Kinda of thought there'd be at least someone else from here with Caterpillar in town.

P03056
    Blog Entries
    Items for Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by efusco View Post
    Thanks, may need to do that one day. That said, there seem to be a plethora of charging options around STL, just nothing better than J1772 that I can tell. I'll have a 100amp HPC if you're ever down in SGF area.
    Thanks efusco. I'll keep that in mind.

I live in Creve Coeur (and work in O'Fallon, MO); we already talked a while back, but I'd love to take a look at a local Model S before our P6415 arrives

S VIN S1049, X Resv S744
    Quote Originally Posted by zdre View Post
    I live in Creve Coeur (and work in O'Fallon, MO); we already talked a while back, but I'd love to take a look at a local Model S before our P6415 arrives
    I'll be happy to take it west a little bit -- perhaps O'Fallon or Fairview Heights, IL, or maybe even a bit further once I receive it. So far I'm being told late October. I'll post here when the day comes...

P03056
    Blog Entries
    Items for Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by FlasherZ View Post
    I'll be happy to take it west a little bit -- perhaps O'Fallon or Fairview Heights, IL, or maybe even a bit further once I receive it. So far I'm being told late October. I'll post here when the day comes...
    That would be GREAT! Perhaps we could meet at a winery and make an afternoon of it.

Thread Information