Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

headliner color - what is best match?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
for those of y'all that have been in the car - what's the best interior exterior combo given the headliner doesn't change colors.

also, does it matter what color the headliner is with the pano roof since it takes up so much space.

please share your thoughts.

for those of y'all that have been in the car - what's the best interior exterior combo given the headliner doesn't change colors.

also, does it matter what color the headliner is with the pano roof since it takes up so much space.

please share your thoughts.

Personally I feel the headliner is neutral enough to go with all the interior options.

This is probably academic in your situation, but as is demonstrated in Mike's photos the Signature White interior, which is really cream in color, is a virtual perfect match to the headliner.

Here's one I took of a White interior. You can compare the interior leather color to the door column color.

attachment.php?attachmentid=7149&d=1340859596.jpg

Here's a photo I took of Steve Jurvetson's car (the first Foundation Series car) with tan interior. It is probably more relevant to your situation and it matches quite nicely too.

attachment.php?attachmentid=7154&d=1340862479.jpg

Larry