Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Early Years

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

malcolm

Nov 12, 2006
Hopefully Tesla will live long and prosper and someone will get to write the "History Of"

So let us take you back to the very beginning (wibble-wobble, wibble-wobble, wibble...)

http://www.teslamotors.com/display_data/pressguild.swf

Please try to keep any contributions to this thread purely factual.
The aim is to start to create a Tesla archive collected from forum members.
Ideally please post links to materials/photos etc elsewhere rather than as attachments etc so that this thread stays slim.
As a way to start, you may wish to relate the items you post to the chronology laid out in the above presentation.

Last edited:
Confession time: I'm an optimist, especially about the ideas of social progress that emerged in Europe at the end of the middle ages and became mainstream in western politics in the early 20th century. I called the outcome of the Brexit referendum wrong (by underestimating the number of racist bigots and Little Englanders in the UK population: Brexit is a proxy for English nationalism, which is absolutely not the same as British nationalism), and I called the US presidential election wrong (underestimating the extent of gerrymandering and micro-targeted black propaganda driven by data mining in the campaign).

• Disagree
Reactions: DaveD and diesel