Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm sold!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone who's already in the know. I just this past weekend learned from an S demo ride at the Palo Alto Tesla headquarters that press superlatives do not do this car justice. For those few of you on this forum who may not have already had a chance to drive this do so ASAP. This vehicle truly handles like a Porsche / Tesla Roadster (!) while providing SUV-like space, MB-like comfort, Italian looks, and Apple-like attention to high-quality touch-controls... for virtually everything. This is truly earth's first environmentally friendly but fun luxury car. Now I see the light; I understand the rave reviews. I'm a believer, as well as #1,1070 in the waiting line. I can't wait to join ranks with the rest of you.

Welcome to the forum, Geog. As a Roadster driver I don't need another EV, and the S is too big for me, so I'm not willing to go to Seattle just to drive the S. But I'm hoping they bring one here at some point, since I would like to drive it.

Hello everyone who's already in the know. I just this past weekend learned from an S demo ride at the Palo Alto Tesla headquarters that press superlatives do not do this car justice. For those few of you on this forum who may not have already had a chance to drive this do so ASAP. This vehicle truly handles like a Porsche / Tesla Roadster (!) while providing SUV-like space, MB-like comfort, Italian looks, and Apple-like attention to high-quality touch-controls... for virtually everything. This is truly earth's first environmentally friendly but fun luxury car. Now I see the light; I understand the rave reviews. I'm a believer, as well as #1,1070 in the waiting line. I can't wait to join ranks with the rest of you.

If it makes you feel any better, you're nearly 500 cars ahead of me.