Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If I can only afford one, this how it would look

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ChanTim

Aug 16, 2012
Now that I'm awaken, all of my decisions in life is altering from unconscious to awaken-doing. I now understand why I've been jobless for the past 3 years. At first I thought it was a curs of bad karma. After meditating on it for a few months, I came to a realization that it happen to me for profound reason...a reason only my inner wisdom knew. Now at the age of 31, I finally know what my ultimate purpose on earth is......to be part of the conscious transportation designer of electric vehicles for humanity. I love earth.

Hopefully after design school I will still have the desire and $$ to own one. If I do, this how it would look like...it's Photoshopped but hope you'll like it.

xmzoi32zl.jpg

Designer...

Where is the battery? Is the charge port meant to look like a gas flap? How does handling change when battery is placed there?

Rear tires are quite far back. How is rear bumper set up to be legal? What is the fin for? Looks or function? Is there even a rear view mirror on this car or is it using a camera?

Not bad for a start. However it is to close to the original roadster ! The challenge is to design something unique. Tesla can build the roadster again at any time. What I am missing is a coupe like the A/S 5 I had before. I am seriously thinking of building an electric car myself in my garage just as a hobby IF I can get Teslas help to get most of their parts (especially the drive ).

If you want to contribute the design, let's start to work on ideas !