Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Financing options

The Volt wasn't on the list either when I got mine. Wasn't an issue as they knew it was a 'green' car. They just clicked the checkbox.

Model S: VIN P 3552 gg_got_a_tesla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gg_wants_a_tesla View Post
    you could try PenFed who offer financing for upto $70,000 for upto 5 years at 1.49% !

PenFed - Auto Loans Overview

You can become a member for a nominal membership fee and a small deposit even without a military affiliation. See my post on an older financing thread earlier:

Are you financing to get the Model S? - Page 5
    Got the approval for the loan from PenFed a couple of days ago for 1.49% for 60 months. I was able to give them the pre-delivery MVPA and indicated the amount I wanted to finance. They simply need the VIN number now for disbursal. The loan's locked in for 90 days so, hopefully, I'll get my delivery notification sometime in November/early December.

It was a smooth process, all done online and by email.
    VIN P 3552 - 60 kWh with Supercharging, Green, Black Roof, Black Leather, Piano Black trim, Tech Package, Active Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, Firmware v5.11, 27,000+ blissful miles since January 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by gg_wants_a_tesla View Post
    Got the approval for the loan from PenFed a couple of days ago for 1.49% for 60 months. I was able to give them the pre-delivery MVPA and indicated the amount I wanted to finance. They simply need the VIN number now for disbursal. The loan's locked in for 90 days so, hopefully, I'll get my delivery notification sometime in November/early December.

It was a smooth process, all done online and by email.
    Yah ive been searching around and they have the best rate ive seen. Im going with penfed. +1

You west coasters are so lucky. A good rate and they actually care about EVs. Anyone find anything decent on the East coast? Not that I want to carry another note, but if there's a great deal, why not.

P#3867
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    You west coasters are so lucky. A good rate and they actually care about EVs. Anyone find anything decent on the East coast? Not that I want to carry another note, but if there's a great deal, why not.
    PenFed IS on the east coast. I've used them before and expecting to again for this purchase.

Blog Entries
    My credit union is advertising 2.49% to me. (Digital Federal Credit Union; Massachusetts)
    SOLD | Roadster 2.5 #1077 | Very Orange | Forged Wheels | Electronics Package
    Model S #SSL146 / VIN #246 | Signature Red | Black Interior with CF Accents | 21" Silver Wheels | Panoramic Sunroof | Performance
    http://fearlessbit.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus View Post
    PenFed IS on the east coast. I've used them before and expecting to again for this purchase.
    Ah cool, looks like I can do some back door eligibility

FYI, I received an approved $90K loan for the Model S from USAA at 1.45%. You have to be a member but for those of you that are, I highly recommend it!

So for PenFed all you need to do is join Voices for American Troops for $15?

Model S: VIN P 3552 gg_got_a_tesla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elecblue View Post
    So for PenFed all you need to do is join Voices for American Troops for $15?
    Correct. That's what I did. And, put in the nominal minimum balance of $5 to be a PenFed member.

Yes, AO, no left coast affinity going on there.
    VIN P 3552 - 60 kWh with Supercharging, Green, Black Roof, Black Leather, Piano Black trim, Tech Package, Active Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, Firmware v5.11, 27,000+ blissful miles since January 2013!

Thread Information