Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Zapped

Model S - PURE EV
Aug 8, 2012
Work<->Home
Hi Everyone,

I've been following Tesla Motors for a number of years.
Unfortunately I could not fit into the Roadster.

The Model S a dream car for me, so I made a reservation during the cross country tour in Calgary (oil town of all places).
Also saw it in Vancouver a few weeks later and the sales staff said the interest was much higher.

Cold, snowy winters should be an interesting test in Edmonton. Probably won't drive it with it hit -40C (-40F)

Looks like I'm down the line from some of the earlier Signature holders.
Reservation # S135.

I also have a Model S on order, #107, just spoke with Sarah in Toronto and she said I have to have my design sent in within a month as they we start shipping to Canada in October/November. Just in time for winter

Just saw this post now - I too am in Edmonton and by some sheer cosmic force I happen to be reservation holder P135. If I start getting notifications about a Sig car at least now I'll know who to notify. :)

I had to double check my number, also
We'll have to arrange for a high speed public charging station..... know anyone at EPCOR ?
(no spell or grammar checker)

We were doing some work at the new Epcor Tower earlier this year. Our foreman told me about seeing the LEAFs in the parkade! But the let down was when he told me that I wouldn't get access to that parking level to see them for myself. :( Maybe our planning committee can get them at the Future of Transportation Symposium held at NAIT next April.

older thread but I thought I would update....

There is now only 1 charging station and 1 Leaf (not sure where they are storing the other one). The charging station is located on P2 near the elevators. Access to P2 is only to building tenants but the charging station is not available to tenants (though the LEDs are lit up it so it works and has power). Also the Leaf is always parked there.