Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GM exec: 100, 200 miles on a charge may be coming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"These little companies come out of nowhere, and they surprise you," Akerson said in response to a question about GM's strategy on gas-electric hybrid vehicles.

"These little mammals come out of nowhere, and they surprise you," the dinosaur said in response to a question about the species' long-term survival strategy. :cool:

Edit: I sure wish that GM sells a Volt with 100 miles electric range at no additional weight/cost/interior space intrusion increment. But by the mentioned time horizon of 5 years, Tesla will eat their lunch with Bluestar then.

Last edited:
"These little mammals come out of nowhere, and they surprise you," the dinosaur said in response to a question about the species' long-term survival strategy. :cool:

Edit: I sure wish that GM sells a Volt with 100 miles electric range at no additional weight/cost/interior space intrusion increment. But by the mentioned time horizon of 5 years, Tesla will eat their lunch with Bluestar then.

Very nice. This is a very rich vein that should be mined further...

When pressed about the dwindling food supply the dinosaur continued, "Clearly, we are too big to fail." and "Meteorite, shmeteorite, these climate change alarmists are perpetrating a hoax on the dinosaur public. I'm not a scientist, in fact my brain is the size of a walnut - but clearly they are lying."
The brontosaurus opined "when we run out of trees, we'll eat the saplings. When we run out of saplings, we eat the shrubs. When we run out of shrubs, we move on to Mesopotamia. I hear they have trees that will last forever - they'll welcome us as liberators."
The t-Rex was unconcerned "I don't see how the lack of trees matters to me. I don't eat trees, I eat the brontosaurus. I don't need trees."