Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hong Kong Roadster Owners - If you are not living in a house with Garage...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm sure most of the Roadster owners in HK would be the privileged few to live in a house with garage, so overnight charging should not be a problem.

If not, how do you arrange charging port if you are living in Residential Estates like Taikoo Shing etc ? Do you negotiate with the Estate Management to install a port/wall plug at your own parking space? How likely they'll let you do that? :confused:

Thanks for sharing!

I want to know too! BTW, I heard from Tesla HK that a company is providing one stop services (including installation of chargers and negotiation with owners corporations & property management) to EV owners.

I'm sure most of the Roadster owners in HK would be the privileged few to live in a house with garage, so overnight charging should not be a problem.

If not, how do you arrange charging port if you are living in Residential Estates like Taikoo Shing etc ? Do you negotiate with the Estate Management to install a port/wall plug at your own parking space? How likely they'll let you do that? :confused:

Thanks for sharing!