Thread: Hong Kong Roadster Owners - If you are not living in a house with Garage...

Icon5 Hong Kong Roadster Owners - If you are not living in a house with Garage...

I'm sure most of the Roadster owners in HK would be the privileged few to live in a house with garage, so overnight charging should not be a problem.

If not, how do you arrange charging port if you are living in Residential Estates like Taikoo Shing etc ? Do you negotiate with the Estate Management to install a port/wall plug at your own parking space? How likely they'll let you do that?

Thanks for sharing!

Oops ...sorry... there's been discussed...

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showt...mplex-carparks

I want to know too! BTW, I heard from Tesla HK that a company is providing one stop services (including installation of chargers and negotiation with owners corporations & property management) to EV owners.

Quote Originally Posted by ekwng View Post
    I'm sure most of the Roadster owners in HK would be the privileged few to live in a house with garage, so overnight charging should not be a problem.

If not, how do you arrange charging port if you are living in Residential Estates like Taikoo Shing etc ? Do you negotiate with the Estate Management to install a port/wall plug at your own parking space? How likely they'll let you do that?

Thanks for sharing!

I know of one who charges at work :/)
    PLEASE NOTE:
    These musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership.
    My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my express consent.

Thread Information