Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Toronto, Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

mknox

Aug 7, 2012
Toronto, ON
Hello all,

I am a Canadian Model S reservation holder (Sequence Number 343) and just last Saturday completed my test drive at the Toronto Get Amped tour stop. If I did it right, a picture of the car I drove is attached.

I live in the Toronto suburbs and have a daily 80 mile (130 km) round-trip commute. My overall average daily driving is about 57 miles (90 km) including weekends, but I do occasionally drive 125 miles (200 km) 1-way to a summer home. I am going to go for the 85 kWh battery so that I have lots of extra capacity for unexpected side trips, running the HVAC, winter weather, degradation over time, and to get the longer warranty. (The extra acceleration won't hurt either!).

I do sometimes take road trips (i.e. 550 mile trip to Chicago to visit my daughter), but that may have to wait for Tesla to unveil their Supercharger plans.

I look forward to browsing through the forums and dealing with some of my thoughts and questions!

Mike

30F324AF-16C9-44F9-A29B-B9A7C6FFEBCE.JPG