Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Universal Mobile Connector" on EBay

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ended up winning it, picked it up $910, no tax, and free shipping. A previous member bought his for $800 with the "buy it now" option to let you all know the used market value of it. The one won was an auction and the charger shows very minimal signs of use which is nice. This 50AMP will be my portable traveling charger. My original (2008) 30AMP is my dedicated home charger, its fished through an old dryer vent out of the front of the house and on a hose wrap hanger. Wanted the traveling kind for that its 20 more AMPS, versatile with connectors, and lastly so I don't have to mess moving my home charger back and forth. I'm happy with the purchase.

This one is a 3-day only auction.
Be careful, this appears to be the same unit that was sold previously, but with different pictures. There are some small scratches and corners of labels that are lifted in the same place! Same box photographed at different angles. One of these, or both appear to be a scam. @Wiztecy, did you receive yours yet?

Seller at Jdoe also raises questions.

Last edited:
I saw that too Lloyd. Sorta odd, the one I purchased was listed in Hollywood where this one is listed in San Jose. I'd say that the latest one, the seller just ripped the images and text from the previous sale. However the odd part is that there's a few pics that are a little different but appear to be the same unit/packaging such as with the NEMA 15-40 plug. Mine had it flipped down over the box where this latest one is flipped up.

The seller notified me that he wouldn't be able to ship it out til today, just had the notification it was sent out. He also stated he had the unit "checked out" and verified there were no issues with it.

Curious if these are refurbished one's that were returned....