Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Going dark for a week or two.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh wow! Congrats!

velociraptor wedding.jpg

Last edited:
dem frisch vermählten Paar alles Gute und eine glückliche Zukunft in einem langen, gemeinsamen Leben! (all best wishes:) from my wife and myself, currently from Wangerooge (small island in the northsea, germany)
Diana & Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you love the drive up there? One of my favorite things about the island is the lack of signage (meaning, easy to get lost) and roads to places like this.

Welcome home!

Yes I did drive, a Nissan Sentra, and it was an adventure. I am going to give a shameless plug for Nokia maps (offline GPS on my phone) because I don't know if I could have found it otherwise.

Yes I did drive, a Nissan Sentra, and it was an adventure. I am going to give a shameless plug for Nokia maps (offline GPS on my phone) because I don't know if I could have found it otherwise.

All my time on the island was spent pre-GPS navigation systems. If I saw a sign that said to turn off in 7 miles, that might be the only only one I ever saw. Needless to say, I got lost a few times - but hey! it's an island. And getting lost often resulted in some wonderful adventures, met some really memorable people (many who became new friends), and took home some great stories.

Did you make it to a bioluminescent bay? Or did you run out of time?