Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whats up with this ?!
"Just got my new Tesla Roadster! Over/under on me totalling it?"
"People think the Tesla Roadster isn't shipping yet. HA! I've already totaled 3 of them! It's good to be king."
"Sorry I have to miss you, I'm stranded, my Tesla ran out of juice!"

Someone pretending to be Elon's bro? Twitter doesn't look like a very reputable place to go for "news"!

TEG - that's like saying IM is not a reputable place for news. Twitter is just a communications medium. You should only follow/listen to people you know to be authentic and trustworthy.

So with the stream from "teslamotors", you know it is legit because it is only from me or people authorized by me to post.

idog.jpg

The "Tesla Twitter" includes this:
"One of the cars destined for the la store just shipped!"

Siry - can you comment on the designation of that car? Is it a production model? Do the showroom cars "burn VINs" just like the Signature 100 customer cars? In other words, could VIN #0002 end up on a showroom car rather than the 2nd customer car?

The "Tesla Twitter" includes this:
"One of the cars destined for the la store just shipped!"

Siry - can you comment on the designation of that car? Is it a production model? Do the showroom cars "burn VINs" just like the Signature 100 customer cars? In other words, could VIN #0002 end up on a showroom car rather than the 2nd customer car?

Possibly the missing VP12?