Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado Tesla Motors Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, my name is Kevin and I work for the Denver Metro Clean Cities Coalition and the American Lung Association. We are hosting an event for the second annual National Plug-In day.

Electric Vehicles: Then & Now is a National Plug-In Day event highlighting the benefits of EVs by showcasing both the new EVs alongside the old. The Forney Museum of Transportation has vintage EVs from the early 20th century that will be on display next to the modern day EVs. The event will be held on Sunday, September 23rd from 11:00am—3:00pm at the Forney Museum of Transportation: 4303 Brighton Blvd., Denver, CO.

We have a full line-up of EVs, however, we are missing just one—a Tesla! If there is a Tesla owner that would like to be part of this event we at the DMCCC would appreciate your participation.

Flyer link:

http://denvercleancities.org/NPID%20Flyer.pdf

Web link:

http://www.electricridecolorado.com/

Email:

[email protected]

Thanks!

Kevin

I am a brand new user to this forum. :smile: I am currently "wintering" in Newport Beach California with my test drive scheduled for next week at Newport Beach Tesla. You can see by my user name "steamboat" that I my real home is Steamboat Springs. This winter was my first winter in 30 years away from Steamboat. We had to leave while our home was being remodeled. Dust, cold and noise drove us to sunny California. Anyway... before purchasing I want to be sure that the model S is okay for a winter in Steamboat. What do you think? Also, is it reasonable for me to drive to Denver (170 miles) and expect to be able to find a charging location? Do any hotels off EV charging. More questions later...

Awaiting my pearl white, pano, tech, 60kw car. @Steamboat: Depending on your configuration and how you drive, Steamboat should be within range. You actually don't need the range to get to Steamboat, just the top of Rabbit Ears Pass. After that it will be one long regen in to town! There are many charging options in Denver. E.g.: The Hyatt downtown has chargers.

Hi All,
Waiting on my 60 with std suspension - reservation placed 2/12 ...getting antsy, was quite excited when seeing a wave of S's at the center on Evans - all were with air suspension - oh well, the anticipation continues.
:cursing:
Would be great to get this club going once we have our rides.

So I signed up for TESLIVE, but I doubt I'll drive due to time constraints.

On another note, has any ody else had trouble getting Luke and Rob from the service center to respond to email? I use to be able to get a response back pretty quick, but now I've emailed each of them twice in the last week trying to schedule my summer tire change, but just crickets... I guess I could use my smartphone to call down there instead of email, but I always thought non urgent items like scheduling an appointment were fine for email.