Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Grammar Misteaks, Spelling Misteaks, and Bad Puns :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And to all those who talk about breaks and breaking -- please stop. It's very confused/confusing. Braking, pls, with the brakes. No breaking with the breaks!

[mod note: Split posts]

Last edited by a moderator:
And to all those who talk about breaks and breaking -- please stop. It's very confused/confusing. Braking, pls, with the brakes. No breaking with the breaks!
No, it's not. Only the simple-minded could possibly find it confusing. Get over it.

If you want to "help" or "correct" people when it matters, go for it. Harping on it when it doesn't matter just makes you smaller and wastes everyone's bandwidth -- internet and human.

Brian H

The one I used was really just a flash add to try and get your attention. So you were right, dsm363. :wink: I used the add because I can't vote yet. I will test drive the Model S first weekend of August. Probably Sunday. After I will put my stars. I've already removed that add.
So did you un-add the ad? :tongue:
"Ad" is short for advertisement.
"Add" is short for addition. :rolleyes:

[mod note: split post]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops! Wheres the darn auto spell check and correct when you need it!

Edit: Ahaa, turns out it was the auto correct that came up with that typo, and I didn't catch it before hitting post. I noticed when I went back in to fix, it was trying to suggest it yet again.
Weird! Trooly. Can't find such a word/spelling in any dictionary I have access to. How did your auto-correct ever come up with it? Does it just make sh** up?
:confused: :biggrin:

If you type in odd words frequently and don't correct them the spell checker assumes they are some kind of technical term and adds them to the dictionary.

Isn't Trooly Scrumptious the name of Mr. Potts' girlfriend?