Page 727 of 727 FirstFirst ... 227627677717723724725726727
Results 7,261 to 7,267 of 7267

Thread: Model S Delivery Update

Renovatio
    Quote Originally Posted by mesalum View Post
    Congrats. Care to share some photos for those of us still waiting?
    Sure. I've already started plasti-dipping stuff. I'll try and throw some photos up tomorrow.
    Renovatio | P85 | White | Grey Leather | Obeche Wood Matte | Black Alcantara | 21" | P a n o | Tech + Autopilot | Coil | Confirmed: 8/23/14 | VIN: 61945 | Delivered 11/19/2014

Quote Originally Posted by dcsupreme View Post
    That's a great point. As I'm in Los Angeles, it's not too much of a hassle to get up to the Bay area to take delivery. I've attempted to have that conversation with my DS, but she said I should wait until December 1st to see if it's really plausible.
    Let me know if that's possible because I am in a similar situation.

- - - Updated - - -

How did you find out the window of delivery? What it speed up delivery if picked up the super car in Fremont, CA

Renovatio
    Here's a shot of the black dipped "P" I did yesterday (along with the Black applique stickers). I'll post some proper pics this weekend after I finish dipping the door handles.

Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  1.12 MB
    Renovatio | P85 | White | Grey Leather | Obeche Wood Matte | Black Alcantara | 21" | P a n o | Tech + Autopilot | Coil | Confirmed: 8/23/14 | VIN: 61945 | Delivered 11/19/2014

Quote Originally Posted by RB View Post
    Here's a shot of the black dipped "P" I did yesterday (along with the Black applique stickers). I'll post some proper pics this weekend after I finish dipping the door handles.

Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  1.12 MB
    I'm also going to plasti-dip my Model S as soon as it gets here next month, and I'm wondering why you applied the stickers on the chrome, rather than just plasti-dipping those letters?
    Model S 85kWh | Black | Black Textile | Piano Black | Body Color Roof | 19" Wheels | Tech Package with Autopilot
    Confirmed Order: October 23, 2014 | VIN: 63552 | Expected Delivery: December 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dcsupreme View Post
    I'm also going to plasti-dip my Model S as soon as it gets here next month, and I'm wondering why you applied the stickers on the chrome, rather than just plasti-dipping those letters?
    He's talking about the applique that goes from one end of the lift gate to the other just above the license plate area. He put stickers on the TESLA letters. I suppose you could mask that area and spray plast-dip on but it'd be a pain and someone has already made stickers.
    85D | Grey Leather Seats | Black Headliner | Piano Black | Pano Roof | Tech Package (Autopilot) | Smart Air | Dual Chargers | Confirmed: 11/6/14
    VIN P56107 traded on 11/20/14

Renovatio
    Quote Originally Posted by breser View Post
    He's talking about the applique that goes from one end of the lift gate to the other just above the license plate area. He put stickers on the TESLA letters. I suppose you could mask that area and spray plast-dip on but it'd be a pain and someone has already made stickers.
    Correct. The "TESLA" applique was done using the letters. They could be done with Plasti-dip but since the stickers are readily available I'll give those a try first. The "P" emblem and the door handles have been plasti-dipped (black for the "P", white for the handles).

Quote Originally Posted by RB View Post
    Correct. The "TESLA" applique was done using the letters. They could be done with Plasti-dip but since the stickers are readily available I'll give those a try first. The "P" emblem and the door handles have been plasti-dipped (black for the "P", white for the handles).
    That's what I was wondering. I feel like plastidipping would be easier than applying the stickers. Can't wait to see more pics!
    Model S 85kWh | Black | Black Textile | Piano Black | Body Color Roof | 19" Wheels | Tech Package with Autopilot
    Confirmed Order: October 23, 2014 | VIN: 63552 | Expected Delivery: December 2014

Thread Information