Page 719 of 719 FirstFirst ... 219619669709715716717718719
Results 7,181 to 7,187 of 7187

Thread: Model S Delivery Update

Confirmed my order for S85 on 10/02. At the time of confirmation, delivery target was "late December" on the builder.

Just noticed the VIN is on my dashboard today. My delivery date still just says "December".

I did tech package with parking sensors and then auto-pilot was announced later. Last email with my DS indicated he'd swap the tech packages "on the backend" and there would be no price difference since I had the parking sensors for the extra $500 already. Waiting on confirmation from him that it was done (he was out for long weekend).

I also asked him to look into the "other options" features mentioned in the blog post. We'll see what he can find out about the likelihood of any of those being included.

Ditto what nearlysober just wrote. Confirmed about the same time. Got 61786 assigned in the past couple of days. Still on for December delivery. And e-mailed Tesla to swap out the tech package.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerfeever View Post
    ...Still on for December delivery. And e-mailed Tesla to swap out the tech package.
    I don't think it's necessary to ask for an upgrade since the Autopilot features are now standard for every Model S now being constructed. More here (7th paragraph): Dual Motor Model S and Autopilot | Blog | Tesla Motors.

Actually I just found out that yes, you do need to call them to get the new features especially if you're getting the Technology Package. It never hurts to confirm, even if you're not getting that option.
    Last edited by Electric700; 2014-10-21 at 12:42 PM.

Just noticed that my S85D which I ordered at the D event has moved from February delivery to January delivery... this is progress.
    My original order was 1 September (delivery December) and I changed that to the S85D at the 9 Oct event and was originally told February delivery.
    Nice to see that they are a bit ahead of schedule.
    Last edited by mspohr; 2014-10-21 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mspohr View Post
    Just noticed that my S85D which I ordered at the D event has moved from February delivery to January delivery....
    Ditto. I placed my order for the D the morning after the announcement.

So, despite my misgivings re: a black leather interior in the hot Florida sun I've upgraded my pre-production P85 order to P85D.
    While I no longer live where it snows, previous AWD sports cars have spoiled me ... and 0-60 in 3.2 is just big grin time. My
    smiles per mile will go up significantly !

Tesla, if you are listening, get us an interior color option other than black, QUICKLY.

Here are the new order statistics.

10/21/2014 (change to P85D)[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Confirm date:[/TD][TD]10/7/2014 (original)
    10/22/2014 (modified)[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Prefered delivery date:[/TD][TD]Late December[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Was this the earliest delivery date?[/TD][TD]yes
    [/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Estimate delivery:[/TD][TD]December[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]VIN number (last five numbers of serial number):[/TD][TD]TBD[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]When was the VIN assigned?[/TD][TD]
    [/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Production start:[/TD][TD][/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Production end:[/TD][TD][/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Delivered on:[/TD][TD][/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Current status:[/TD][TD]Your Model S has entered the production queue at our Factory in Fremont, California.[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Paint color:[/TD][TD]Multi-color Red[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Roof (Body color / Black / Pano):[/TD][TD]Pano[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Wheels:[/TD][TD]21" Silver Turbine[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Seats:[/TD][TD]Black (but will change to Grey if/when they become available)[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Decor Accents:[/TD][TD]Carbon Fiber[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Tech package?[/TD][TD]Yes (w/Autopilot)[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Parking Sensors?[/TD][TD]N/A[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Winter package?[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Fog Lights?[/TD][TD]Yes (incl in Tech Package)[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Ultra High Fidelity Sound?[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Extended Nappa Leather Trim?[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Alcantara Headliner (No/Black/White)?[/TD][TD]White[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Alcantara Dashboard?[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Air Suspension?[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Rear Facing Seats?[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Light Package?[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Security Package (EU only):[/TD][TD]NA[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Charger (Single / Dual):[/TD][TD]Single[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Supercharging (Default on the 85kWh)?[/TD][TD]Yes (default)[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Paint Armor?[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]19" Primacy Tire Upgrade?[/TD][TD]NA[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Spoiler carbon?[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Red Brake Calipers?[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Comments:[/TD][TD]This P85D order replaces earlier P85 order[/TD][/TR]

- - - Updated - - -

Oops, that formating didn't work well. Sorry. Here we are again as plain text.

Forum username: yak-55
    Delivery City: Tampa
    Type (60/60D/85/85D/P85/P85+/P85D): P85D
    Order date: 10/6/2014 (Original P85) 10/21/2014 (P85D)
    Confirm date: 10/7/2014 (Original P85) 10/22/2014 (P85D)
    Prefered delivery date: December
    Was this the earliest delivery date? yes
    Estimate delivery: Late December
    VIN number (last five numbers of serial number):
    When was the VIN assigned?
    Production start:
    Production end:
    Delivered on:
    Current status: Your Model S has entered the production queue at our Factory in Fremont, California.
    Paint color: Multi-color Red
    Roof (Body color / Black / Pano): Pano
    Wheels: 21" Silver Turbine
    Seats: Black Leather (hoping to change to grey if/when available)
    Decor Accents: Carbon Fiber
    Tech package? Yes (with Autopilot)
    Parking Sensors? NA
    Winter package? no
    Fog Lights? Yes (incl in Tech Pkg)
    Ultra High Fidelity Sound? no
    Extended Nappa Leather Trim? no
    Alcantara Headliner (No/Black/White)? White
    Alcantara Dashboard? No
    Air Suspension? Yes
    Rear Facing Seats? No
    Light Package? No
    Security Package (EU only): NA
    Charger (Single / Dual): Single
    Supercharging (Default on the 85kWh)? Yes
    Paint Armor? No
    19" Primacy Tire Upgrade? NA
    Spoiler carbon? Yes
    Red Brake Calipers? Yes
    Comments: This P85D order replaces an earlier P85 order

I've had my P85 in the hot florida sun for 2 years, and it's really not that hot. Plus having the app to cool the car beforehand is a huge plus. Don't 'sweat' it.....

Thread Information