Page 323 of 719 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373423 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 7190

Thread: Model S Delivery Update

Model S: VIN P 3552 gg_got_a_tesla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert.Boston View Post
    VIN 1536 is delivered! Reservation sequence 1635; 85kWh non-performance, green, tan, lacewood, 19" wheels, everything else but the parcel shelf and jump seats. She's charging up (only 9 miles of range when she was unloaded). KNOCK DEAD gorgeous color -- exactly what I wanted (no, I hadn't seen a green Model S until now).

My DS, Andrew Clark, was great. Thanks, Andrew!
    Congrats, Robert!! Whither pics?!
    Awaiting 85 kWh, Dual Motor AWD, Green, Pano Roof, Textile Seats, Piano Black trim, Tech Package with Autopilot, Dual Chargers, Subzero Package, Active Safety, Smart Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, ETA January 2015

VIN P 3552 - 60 kWh with Supercharging, Green, Black Roof, Black Leather, Piano Black trim, Tech Package, Active Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, 28,343 miles, Delivered January 2013, RIP August, 2014

VIN 1536 is delivered! Reservation sequence 1635; 85kWh non-performance, green, tan, lacewood, 19" wheels, everything else but the parcel shelf and jump seats. She's charging up (only 9 miles of range when she was unloaded). KNOCK DEAD gorgeous color -- exactly what I wanted (no, I hadn't seen a green Model S until now).

That's awesome. I've got a green on order, and cannot wait to see it in person. Only seen photos online and chips samples from the Tesla Store. Sucks about the 9 miles of range, though!
    85kW Performance Model S • Green • Grey Interior • 21" grey wheels • Pano Roof • Tech Package • Sound Package • Jump Seats • Permagrin

Get local weather and looping NEXRAD formatted for your car's browser at TeslaWeather.com

So, Cdn Sig 111 has just got VIN 5YJSA1DP4CFS02073 confirmed, eh. Delivery most likely at the new Vancouver Tesla service center, sometime Dec 20 or 21. Still a question mark hanging over the snow tires, but hey, does a Vancouver snow-weeny really need them anyway?

Getting very close to buying my last tank of gas. Sorry American friends, but I'll now have far less reason to duck across the border to visit. Oh yeah, I guess there still are all those Amazon packages that need picking up. I wonder if Border Services would notice if I still said I was "ducking across for gas"...

Sounds awesome. Charge it up and start driving around Faneuil Hall Marketplace so I can tell my dad to take a picture of it for me. My car will be the same, but with paint armor swapped for the parcel shelf!

Think with dispassion; Speak with equanimity; Act in calm.
    Moderator - Southeast, Future Cars, TMC Connect, Off Topic
    Do not use this material outside of Tesla Motors Club without attribution and permission.

Just got my VIN today! P#3072 - VIN 5YJSA1CP1CFP01995, (85kWh performance, pearl white, black interior, carbon fiber accent, 21" perf wheels, tech & studio sound packages) DS said that car just got into the "burn-in" stage and would take around 7 days to go through that, seems like more time than others have heard, then 4 days on a truck to Texas! Hope it makes it before christmas!

Model S VIN P01536 Robert.Boston's Avatar
    Pictures of my delivery at the John Hancock Tower. I'll take her out tomorrow when she's got a full charge. Sunny and cold tomorrow, perfect for some quality pictures and some real driving. On the short drive home, I was being stalked by a guy in an Infiniti, and had a great conversation with a guy in a MB S, stopped next to me at a long light.

P.S.: only thing on my due bill is the front license bracket.

Blog Entries
    Nice photos! Congrats!
    "Constraints are gifts to creative people."Roadster 2.0 #905 | Model S Signature Performance #2001 | Model S 85D on order for Feb(?) deliveryPLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Oh now that is purty. Please post about a hundred more pics, from every possible angle, inside and out!
    Model X P6028 / Model S P4996 - 85kWh, Sequoia Green, Pano Roof, 19" Wheels, Tan Leather, Obeche Gloss, Tech, Sound, Air Susp, Jump Seats, Shelf, Xpel Wrap, Twin Chargers and HPWC - Delivered and loving it!

Quote Originally Posted by tdubb View Post
    Just got my VIN today! P#3072 - VIN 5YJSA1CP1CFP01995, (85kWh performance, pearl white, black interior, carbon fiber accent, 21" perf wheels, tech & studio sound packages) DS said that car just got into the "burn-in" stage and would take around 7 days to go through that, seems like more time than others have heard, then 4 days on a truck to Texas! Hope it makes it before christmas!
    Maybe - Richard left on a Wednesday from Cali and I got it at 7:30am on Saturday ... granted I was the first to be offloaded. May happen.

Pictures of my delivery at the John Hancock Tower. I'll take her out tomorrow when she's got a full charge. Sunny and cold tomorrow, perfect for some quality pictures and some real driving. On the short drive home, I was being stalked by a guy in an Infiniti, and had a great conversation with a guy in a MB S, stopped next to me at a long light.

P.S.: only thing on my due bill is the front license bracket.
    Now that is a due bill item list I would trade for ...

Just drove the 90 miles from picking up my P2159 VIN 1628 grey, pano, studio, tech in Seattle.

First impressions:

Best car I have ever driven (I've owned some nice ones)
    Non-perf is plenty fast for me. The performance may actually be too scary in the wet
    The user interaction, both steering wheel and touchscreen are incredibly intuitive
    Really solidly built car - feels like it rides on (silent) rails.

Also, it didn't come with the latest firmware update - should have it this week. I'm actually glad, so I get to see the difference between the older systems and new.

Bottom line, for those of you expecting your car soon - it's well worth the wait!

Thread Information